Joseph M

Ordering new BTL???

wheres the order forum???

When all the high class people get theres, all us standard people get ours!

Or whenever they feel ready

lol thats how it works eh. kinda sucks see'n all these other people getting them when you cant even buy one yet or atleast have it on its way.

Thats exactly what I'm thinking... I seen people that have them already and I'm still waiting... They favor their customers who spend "Top Dollar" for subs.. Which I feel is a bunch of bull!

Thats exactly what I'm thinking... I seen people that have them already and I'm still waiting... They favor their customers who spend "Top Dollar" for subs.. Which I feel is a bunch of bull!

Its the 3rd! What arse do I have to kiss....lol

I have no problem waiting.

I like fueling your guys rage lol.

But why would Fi state: All New BTL!!!! AVAILABLE May 1st 2008.

Obviously Fi is Extremely busy. But don't give out false hopes to everyone who isn't on your "Top 8"

I have no problem waiting.

I like fueling your guys rage lol.

But why would Fi state: All New BTL!!!! AVAILABLE May 1st 2008.

Obviously Fi is Extremely busy. But don't give out false hopes to everyone who isn't on your "Top 8"

I agree with ya

pft i wouldnt mind if i was just top 10, pffft even 15 wouldnt be bad...shoot jus getting one by the end of this month and i would still have a smiley face

lol whos dik do you gota suck to get one around here?

Its the 4th!

I waited for the new BTL and now I'm even more delayed. It must be nice to have customers wrapped around their fingers.

lets not throw stones people. like the sign on the drive up window at Niro's Gyro's says, "our food is fresh, fresh is not always fast". scott's new design is still fresh.

Think about this :

They list the subs available on the website while they are still very busy. 32902085 people rush to order and after that you're going to see 654 new threads / day asking "Hey Nick / Scott / anyone where's my sub?". And lots of people bitching about no email responses.

My-oh-my, what a bunch of 13-14 year old kids

Hey hey, whats wrong with being a 14 year old... that was only two years ago... haha jk. I agree with Adrian_D though, chill out, a couple of days wait itsn't gunna kill anyone

lol all yall are crack heads... gotta get my new subs itching aaaa cant wait

Just relax a little bit, it's the web people.

This is why we NEVER set dates anymore because it ALWAYS gets delayed by something that is out of our control....

Just have to wait on the web guys to either hit the button or do whatever it is they do, hopefully i'll have a better solution to these issues soon with a new design firm...this is getting a tid ridiculous

Thanks!

-Nick

Chill out man.

You are no different then anybody else. The only reason Brian has one of the 15's was because he had a 15" install that he could do some testing with just out of curiousity.

There are only 2 people that has them, Meade, and Brian. That's it, I don't even have one if it makes you feel any better.

There is no 'special treatment' or anything of the sorts. I still don't understand why you are so quick to fly off the handle at us...you seem to do that a lot, and I don't understand why.

Maybe you shouldn't listen to "the man" pete for every box design, because honestly...it's probably the majority of your issues.

I'm just being sarcastic and giving a hard time...lol Its all good I just have the money here and its killing me!...lol

I said it once and ill say it again.

I like fueling everyone's rage. (Instigating) Its funny watching people get angry over the internet.

lol must sucks havin some of the best subs out there lot of pressure. I can't wait till the site is updated

I like fueling everyone's rage. (Instigating) Its funny watching people get angry over the internet.

Lol what a nice guy :banhim:

Lol what a nice guy :banhim:

It is pretty funny, I'll agree with him there :D