Joseph M

Ordering new BTL???

The first 45 or so orders for the BTLs from last week took a little longer than the normal 3-5 business days. All were finished up as of today and will be packed and shipped tomorrow. The tracker will show the rescheduled delivery date based off of the actual pick up date late late tomorrow night.

Thanks,

Scott

So does that mean my 15's will be shipped out by tomorrow? fing05.gif or at least one of them?

The first 45 or so orders for the BTLs from last week took a little longer than the normal 3-5 business days. All were finished up as of today and will be packed and shipped tomorrow. The tracker will show the rescheduled delivery date based off of the actual pick up date late late tomorrow night.

Thanks,

Scott

humm was that suppost to be late tonight as in like right now (14th) or late tonight as like 11pm 12am(15th-16th) ?

Edited by dsgfierce1

Thanks,

Scott

humm was that suppost to be late tonight as in like right now (14th) or late tonight as like 11pm 12am(15th-16th) ?

????????????

Thanks,

Scott

????????????

i guess its later on tonight since my tracking number still has not updated :(

anyway i can get some waiters compensation? :poop:

Free session to Anger Management ok? :ohsnap:

Edited by hondaccord

I am already in anger management, anyway i can get a recone kit for having to wait a two weeks past the due date, possibly even more. EH NICK?

Dude why should you get some sort of compensation for waiting? I have to wait as long as you do, and im not complaining.... Quit trying to get somethin free out of it, because you won't get nothing

It wouldnt be such a big deal if it never said it going to be to here two days ago. If they would of just said, "Hey we'll shipp it, when we feal like it", i wouldnt of expected it to already be here and i probably would just be waiting like everyone else.

It wouldnt be such a big deal if it never said it going to be to here two days ago. If they would of just said, "Hey we'll shipp it, when we feal like it", i wouldnt of expected it to already be here and i probably would just be waiting like everyone else.

Just chill...it will get there when it gets there. :popcorn:

^^^ exactly dude... take a chill, it's not like your needing them to go to World Finals/Nationals or something... either way your going to have to chill because now you are going to have to wait an extra 3-5 days for the subs to get to you, depending on where you are located :)

Edited by Thumper

UPGRADE:

1 Full Month of sessions for therapy

no

you need to read the sticky section and figure out how things work before you start demandng compensation.

the subs are right on time...sorry if it isn't fast enough for you...read how ups and orders work...it Is at the top of the page. im not typing a book on my phone when it is already spelled out at the top of the page

-nicks phone

I got a quick question Nick, do you know by chance when my subs might be getting shipped? I paid on the 7th for one of the BTL's and today is the 15th and UPS is showing no updates

some people shouldnt even be allowed btls if they are going to be all cry babies. If u want something right now theres some cheap ass lightning audios at your local best buy with a longer warranty anyway.

They are all done and boxed up, the remaining should go out tomorrow.

Thanks!

-Nick

They are all done and boxed up, the remaining should go out tomorrow.

Thanks!

-Nick

that would be awsome! :)

:dammit::hyper:

"insert smart ass remark here"

:lol2:

good 1 :)

just curious which tomarrow is it that they will be shiped out? cuz i swear that i heard tomarrow on the 14th,15th today is the 16th and its not to far away from the 17th lol thats 3 tomarrows not tryin to be a bother this wait just sucks.

Edited by dsgfierce1

O boy. This is like the chrismas that never comes, UPS still hasnt scanned them. Would be nice if the least we could get is some priority mail. 3/4 weeks wait for the win! by the time we all get it, we coulda save 250$ and the AQ would of been in stock.

here Nick, i'll C and P for you

". On the BL and BTL series of subs there is a 3-5 business day build time. Once we have received payment and the building process begins you will be emailed a tracking number via UPS (Quantum View). It Will say something to the extent of "Billing information received". This means that a tracking number has been assigned to your order, but it has not left the facility left. Please note that the delivery date noted in the email is assumed for same day pick up and is not correct. This will be updated once UPS picks it up and the tracking information will change to "In transit" with the correct estimated delivery date.

Nice. No waiters comp, but atleast a sincere "sorry" for throwing 5 bills to FI on May 5th, i could of just kept it in my bank and made money on the intrest and waited til this was all figured out. Maybe i should pray to have them here by the 26th? maybe that will work...

". On the BL and BTL series of subs there is a 3-5 business day build time. Once we have received payment and the building process begins you will be emailed a tracking number via UPS (Quantum View). It Will say something to the extent of "Billing information received". This means that a tracking number has been assigned to your order, but it has not left the facility left. Please note that the delivery date noted in the email is assumed for same day pick up and is not correct. This will be updated once UPS picks it up and the tracking information will change to "In transit" with the correct estimated delivery date.

Nice. No waiters comp, but atleast a sincere "sorry" for throwing 5 bills to FI on May 5th, i could of just kept it in my bank and made money on the intrest and waited til this was all figured out. Maybe i should pray to have them here by the 26th? maybe that will work...

hehe i spent over a grand :D:shrug:

3-5 business days normally, however this is different, here is why.

Keep this in mind. This is a completely new woofer, motor and everything. With this first run we have to be extra careful to make sure all of the motors are CNC'd and everything is assembled properly. The last thing we want is to have any sort of in field failures. The first shipment went out yesterday, if yours was not in that UPS pickup then sorry, we can't build that amount of woofers from the ground up in a few days, especially when we have to machine all new jigs for assembling the motors, and adjust all of the packaging materials from what the previous BTL was as well.

We'll gladly send you a T shirt out with your order, sorry for the delay. Let me know what size you wear.

O boy. This is like the chrismas that never comes, UPS still hasnt scanned them. Would be nice if the least we could get is some priority mail. 3/4 weeks wait for the win! by the time we all get it, we coulda save 250$ and the AQ would of been in stock.

Sure, you could have done that. However keep in mind that this woofer is made here, by hand, by our staff, not in China.

Everything is machined, cleaned, prepped, glued, etc etc etc...by hand, in Las Vegas.

It's easy to order stuff from China and slap labels on it....but then we would be like everybody else...we choose not to do that for many reasons. Sorry if things have taken a little longer.

Everybody else is being patient and completely understands what they are getting and how the company works...sorry if you do not agree with it.

I'd rather goodyear take a little longer making my tires right, instead of slapping them out the door because i wanted them yesterday...and then have them all blow out.