Sign in to follow this  
DB_DRAG_SPL

Nick, I think my recone is lost in the mail, FTL

Paid on Apr. 18th, still nothing, FTL. Damn USPS.

Paypal id #1HR841786S1913713

I shot you an e-mail today as well Nick, not sure if it went through or not.

Didn't get an email, I can't do anything until Scott gets back on Monday...shoot me another one, i'm working on switching stuff over to this laptop so that may be the issue..

Only thing i can say is wait the rest of the week out and hopefully it will show. If it doesn't we'll get another one out on Monday and file a claim...

Thanks!

-Nick

Didn't get an email, I can't do anything until Scott gets back on Monday...shoot me another one, i'm working on switching stuff over to this laptop so that may be the issue..

Only thing i can say is wait the rest of the week out and hopefully it will show. If it doesn't we'll get another one out on Monday and file a claim...

Thanks!

-Nick

No re-cone yet guys :( I'll drop you an e-mail either tonight or in the morning Nick.

Whats your name and what kit was it? Ill see what and where its at...

He posted yesterday that he will be in vegas tonight, so just hold on a bit more.

He posted yesterday that he will be in vegas tonight, so just hold on a bit more.

I know, just wanted to give an update. I know he is a busy, busy man.

We are searching through the USPS receipts to find your info. If I cant find it tonight Ill 2 day one out to you on Monday. Ill keep you posted.

Thanks,

Scott

We are searching through the USPS receipts to find your info. If I cant find it tonight Ill 2 day one out to you on Monday. Ill keep you posted.

Thanks,

Scott

Thanks Scott

Thanks,

Scott

Any luck Scott? I held off on calling Nick today like I had promised him, lol.

Call me tomorrow and remind me, otherwise i'm going to forget.

Thanks!

Just wanted to update this for everyone. The new recone from Nick got here a couple weeks ago, I haven't been on lately to update this. The Fi crew are some great guys and this is the reason I run and will continue to run Fi in every one of my vehicles. Sometimes chit happens and there's nothing we can do about it, but it's the lengths they go to for their cusomers when things do happen is what keeps Fi #1 in my book.

Sign in to follow this