the soundsplinter family photo(s)

here ya go...

sorry guys..hehe

UC them now? hehe :lol:

post-66-1097191124_thumb.jpg

post-66-1097191153_thumb.jpg

kent, change it to a jpeg or gif

those look great!!!!

yeah, they sexy!! i like how mike put them on the white shag..they really stand out...

by the way...the bottom two are the 10 and 12 rl-i's...the top two are the 12 and 15 rl-p

UC is soon.....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

UC? whats that? and I really want to try the RL-p 12's for competition maybe

Yummy drivers!

Wow, look great even with the logo. He didn't blow it up out of proportion like a lot of companies do.

Wow, look great even with the logo. He didn't blow it up out of proportion like a lot of companies do.

i agree!!!!

what UC is what u get..hehe

U will C soon enough...lol

UC, nothing may come of it. but maybe, just maybe, UC, it will?!?!

that's all i'm going to say, which UC, is probably too much! i hope i don't get in trouble..hehe

hehehahahaahahaheehehehahaha

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: <----maybe one day he will return?

Hehe, thanks Ken for the constant promotion you've been giving me! You must really love that driver, and I'm very glad you do.. after all if you didn't that means I'm in the wrong business ;) I've always known these are solid pieces of equipment, but to hear it so readily from my first customers is always a happy and encouraging thing =]

For those of you wondering about this UC bidnazz.. UC is tentatively standing for "Ultimate Competition" - as I am currently negociating the development of a new driver with TC Sounds which will be able to handle 2-3000 wrms aimed specifically at those who are looking for maximum SPL. As a conservative estimate (I don't like to get people's hopes up prematurely), I'd say these will hit the market around Summer 2005. My current inventory focuses primarily on sound quality, however don't let that fool you because the drivers that are now available can be setup to pound out some serious volume if the user is so inclined.

I'll be out of town for the weekend.. heading out to Catalina island yay!.. but here's some more eye candy in the meantime B)

post-415-1097262012_thumb.jpgpost-415-1097262040_thumb.jpgpost-415-1097262216_thumb.jpgpost-415-1097262229_thumb.jpg

Hehe, thanks Ken for the constant promotion you've been giving me!  You must really love that driver, and I'm very glad you do.. after all if you didn't that means I'm in the wrong business ;)   I've always known these are solid pieces of equipment, but to hear it so readily from my first customers is always a happy and encouraging thing =]

For those of you wondering about this UC bidnazz.. UC is tentatively standing for "Ultimate Competition" - as I am currently negociating the development of a new driver with TC Sounds which will be able to handle 2-3000 wrms aimed specifically at those who are looking for maximum SPL.  As a conservative estimate (I don't like to get people's hopes up prematurely), I'd say these will hit the market around Summer 2005.  My current inventory focuses primarily on sound quality, however don't let that fool you because the drivers that are now available can be setup to pound out some serious volume if the user is so inclined.

I'll be out of town for the weekend.. heading out to Catalina island yay!.. but here's some more eye candy in the meantime B)

post-415-1097262012_thumb.jpgpost-415-1097262040_thumb.jpgpost-415-1097262216_thumb.jpgpost-415-1097262229_thumb.jpg

Sweet drivers!!!!! :wub: I would possibly be interested in some of the SPL Drivers for a CRX if it comes this way. :ninja:

J

is the back of the cone aluminum??

The entire cone is aluminum, resulting in some solid stiffness as well as doubling as a giant heatsink for the motor below. The top of the cone is treated with a matte black finish for aesthetics, but the whole cone is in fact aluminum.

The entire cone is aluminum, resulting in some solid stiffness as well as doubling as a giant heatsink for the motor below. The top of the cone is treated with a matte black finish for aesthetics, but the whole cone is in fact aluminum.

wow I would love to put one head to head agianst the other top aluminum sub, Eclipse vs SoundSplinter Head to head,

looks like I could have a great topic for my next Momentum article :D;)

Hehe, thanks KenT for the constant promotion you've been giving me!  You must really love that driver, and I'm very glad you do.. after all if you didn't that means I'm in the wrong business ;)   I've always known these are solid pieces of equipment, but to hear it so readily from my first customers is always a happy and encouraging thing =]

For those of you wondering about this UC bidnazz.. UC is tentatively standing for "Ultimate Competition" - as I am currently negociating the development of a new driver with TC Sounds which will be able to handle 2-3000 wrms aimed specifically at those who are looking for maximum SPL.  As a conservative estimate (I don't like to get people's hopes up prematurely), I'd say these will hit the market around Summer 2005.  My current inventory focuses primarily on sound quality, however don't let that fool you because the drivers that are now available can be setup to pound out some serious volume if the user is so inclined.

hope u ain't upset over dropping a little hint or two about the UC....i wasn't going to go into detail..just little hints...lol

anyway, no wthat the cats outa the bag..hehe....UC there will be a new monster sub soon!!! maybe a pair going in the silverado..hehe

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

wow I would love to put one head to head agianst the other top aluminum sub, Eclipse vs SoundSplinter Head to head,

looks like I could have a great topic for my next Momentum article  :D   ;)

that would be awesome!! i think it would be really close as tcsounds is also eclipse's OEM.

but since i'm biased, i'll take a leap here and say the SS wins..hehe!!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

That emblem is frickin sweet!

Woops, sorry Kent wink2.gif.. but don't worry about having mentioned the UC project - I suppose that a little hype will do more good than harm!

A side by side between the Eclipse drivers and the SoundSplinters would definitely be close... but of course it all depends on which specific lines you're using and how the testing application is constructed.

Thanks Tirefryr about the logo compliment, one of my friends who is an aspiring artist left a exceptionally fine tipped permanent marker at my place one night. So I took it upon myself to draft up a few designs and that one ended up being my favorite. Snapped a digicam shot of it, cleaned it up in photoshop, and that's the story. Always nice to receive positive feedback thumbup.gif

Denim set off a spark ... aluminum cone vs aluminum cone ...

Heh, wouldn't know anyone here with a TC Sounds aluminum coned beast would ya? ;) That would be an interesting head to head match-up.

- Steve

Waiting for my 12 RL-p....any day now...can't wait!!!

Denim set off a spark ... aluminum cone vs aluminum cone ...

Heh, wouldn't know anyone here with a TC Sounds aluminum coned beast would ya? ;) That would be an interesting head to head match-up.

- Steve

hmmm..not an uber aluminum coned beast???

maybe tirefryr?? or that canadian guy...wasshisname......the one with no amp to push it....

hehe

oh trixter, u gonna love it!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

or that canadian guy...wasshisname......the one with no amp to push it....

Yeah yeah yeah ... :angry2:

I was going to comment on them having a high moving mass ... but then I looked at my drivers specs and found out it's almost double. So thumbs up on keeping the weight down.

- Steve

Think you might be running a sale anytime soon...... :)

You never know! grin2.gif

There will certainly come some times when I offer discounts to the members here at SSAudio, but when those times may come about, I cannot yet say wink2.gif