mrray13

the soundsplinter family photo(s)

Think you might be running a sale anytime soon...... :)

You never know! grin2.gif

There will certainly come some times when I offer discounts to the members here at SSAudio, but when those times may come about, I cannot yet say wink2.gif

He's a poet... :D

trixter...got ur SS in yet??

jermorgan...get the rl-p's.....they are well worth the price....

mike a poet?? hmmmmmmmmmmmm..

that's all we need..lmao..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

uh oh, a PB rep, running SS

Actually it's going in my wife's car, so technically....well....I gotta try it! :D

I plan on running 2 12" PB LSQ's in the not so distant future.

Nope, still waiting...I imagine it should be any day now.

Actually it's going in my wife's car, so technically....well....I gotta try it! :D

I plan on running 2 12" PB SQL's in the not so distant future.

Nope, still waiting...I imagine it should be any day now.

Hey Trixter, thanks so much for your order! Unfortunately the adaptor used to connect the voicecoil to the cone on the new 2ohm units is currently en route to TC Sounds via air freight. It is scheduled to arrive before week's end and I'll be doing everything I can to ensure that your driver gets out ASAP. Realistically, your driver may not get shipped until the beginning of next week but should only take a few days to get to you from the date they leave.

FYI, anytime issues like this come up, they will be made note of on my main page in the "News" scroll box.

Sorry about the wait, but it'll be worth it! grin2.gif

HEY mrray, i'm here... see you in that soundsplinter forum soon.

awesome! glad u made it...

as to the ss forum...when mike gives the word!!

and to that...

we go....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Kent ... sell me on the idea of using something like this for next season in the truck.

- Steve

Kent ... sell me on the idea of using something like this for next season in the truck.

- Steve

something like the SS? what truck and what competition?

if ur's is like mine (x-cab)...running a pair of the rl-i tens sealed, maybe ported would be easy. they get loud, sound awesome, take more power then rated(don't go overboard, mike is conservetive..lol) and just flat out look good.

ur an sq kinda guy, so the way these subs handle transitions will really impress u. also, they play low, real low. i can't get over how low they can get and how good they sound doing it. and the fact that large boxes isn't necessary is a big plus.

also, they are made by tcsounds, so u know the quality is there..just look at the uber...lol. i think that's enough right there, but if it isn't..

then look at the owner..mike is just an awesome guy. a real pleasure to talk to and to do business with. he is extremely knowledgable and more then willing to share that knowledge. he's also honest. he'll tell ya if he thinks ur going the wrong direction in how ur trying to use his product. not too many will do that.

put all that together, throw in that they are priced extremely competitively with other manufacturers..and u have a winner IMHO.

also, like i've said before, by far the best sql type driver i have ever owned. period.

i think that pretty much sums it up....hope i did a good job...lol

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

^^^that should seal the deal!!

hehehahahahaheheha

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

so Kent, you have heard the rl-i 10s? i didnt think you had. Is there another woofer you might be able to compare them to or rate them against?

Thanks

Tom

so Kent, you have heard the rl-i 10s? i didnt think you had. Is there another woofer you might be able to compare them to or rate them against?

Thanks

Tom

no, i haven't heard them....but i'm basing my little speil off the rl-p..

as to what to compare them too....there isn't a single sql woofer i've owned that can compare. i've heard the t/s of the rl-p is real close to a brahma.

clear things up a bit?? lol...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: