Sign in to follow this  
I8apony19

Time to Leak SI Info....

I just got a newsletter from Nick about our current status....

Just two things to touch on...much more to come in the nearing weeks...

Cost of drivers is going DOWN....considerably...I don't know about you, but how much cheaper can you make a Magnum (I love that name :) ) and still have its performance equivalent to that of a Brahma or XXX? I can see the smiles already....

Changes are being made to the 8 proto....Can't say what they are...most of which are physical changes, and not so much frequency capabilities...

That's all I got for now....

Bring on the emails :)

how much lower are the prices going to be on the SID2?? <--hehe, had too

when is the 8 going into production?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

how much lower are the prices going to be on the SID2?? <--hehe, had too

when is the 8 going into production?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I can't give prices yet...once production is put in place I'd imagine we'd be able to inform you guys about prices...

8 will go into production...whether it will be before/after/during the 12/15 production remains to be seen...I wouldn't be surprised if someone got a new SI speaker before Christmas...

I can't give prices yet...once production is put in place I'd imagine we'd be able to inform you guys about prices...

8 will go into production...whether it will be before/after/during the 12/15 production remains to be seen...I wouldn't be surprised if someone got a new SI speaker before Christmas...

kewl, maybe one day one will find it's way to my house..hehe..it would be a nice christmas gift (my birthday is also in december, so 2 reasons to send me one..heh)

thanks for the early info pony..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

can I ask how the prices are able to go down?

Now you know better than that... :P Now, being as how I'm the biggest post whore with an awesome MAGNNUM avitar, I should be able to get mine special ordered with some MAGNUM dustcaps. Nobody tell Mitek. A$$holes!

Now you know better than that... :P Now, being as how I'm the biggest post whore with an awesome MAGNNUM avitar, I should be able to get mine special ordered with some MAGNUM dustcaps. Nobody tell Mitek. A$$holes!

thats why I asked to ask, not directly ask :P

i got 300 bucks in my pocket right now.. i need the subs now.. can anyone help??

I have a brand new never used 15 from the original run still sitting quietly wrapped up all snug in it's original shipping condition. Even says, "MAGNUM" on the dustcap.

But $300 won't get you far with me. My special, Limited Edition, collector's item, Stereo Integrity MAGNUM D215. :P

Child labor and sweat shops ;)

Great................. Now YOU'RE making the drivers............ chit.

Child labor and sweat shops ;)

Great................. Now YOU'RE making the drivers............ chit.

this isn't going to be pretty...lmao!!

so um.....martha stewart has been subletted to build the drivers,eh? so do buyers get matching dollies for their enclosures??

hehehahahahehehaha

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

EXCUSE ME!

You're excused!

I AM THE CLIT COMMANDER!! WHEREVER YOU SEE CLIT, YOU'LL SEE THIS FACE!!

test: chit chit chit chit chit chit chits chit chit chit chit chit chit chits chit chit chit chit chit chit chits chit chit chit chit chit chit chits chit chit chit chit chit chit chits chit chit chit chit chit chit chits chit chit chit chit chit chit chits chit chit chit chit chit chit chits chit chit chit chit chit chit chits chit chit chit chit chit chit chits v chit chit chit chit chit chit chits chit chit chit chit chit chit chits chit chit chit chit chit chit chits v v

I AM THE CLIT COMMANDER!!  WHEREVER YOU SEE CLIT, YOU'LL SEE THIS FACE!!

test:  chit chit chit chit chit chit chits chit chit chit chit chit chit chits chit chit chit chit chit chit chits chit chit chit chit chit chit chits chit chit chit chit chit chit chits chit chit chit chit chit chit chits chit chit chit chit chit chit chits chit chit chit chit chit chit chits chit chit chit chit chit chit chits chit chit chit chit chit chit chits v chit chit chit chit chit chit chits chit chit chit chit chit chit chits chit chit chit chit chit chit chits v v

Can I have that put on my dustcap?

I AM THE CLIT COMMANDER!!

I would've called, but I did some commanding of my own. ;)

holy crap....the Magnums are gona be even CHEAPER? that is crazy, they definetly deserve to be priced HIGHER than they used to be.

:glare:

I'm sure a couple of you have your doubts to this...but I can assure you...prices are going down..and quality is going up...

how them apples?