Sign in to follow this  
I8apony19

Time to Leak SI Info....

I'm sure a couple of you have your doubts to this...but I can assure you...prices are going down..and quality is going up...

how them apples?

are there any cosmetic changes other than the dustcap?

here is an artist rendering of what the new subs are going to look like. simply amazing.

"FIRM"

The new standard in car audio.

ITS GONNA BE AWESOME female dogES!!!!

:ph34r:

edited to attatch the image.

also it is cool that i cant say chit or female dog. what does it do to fudge chit piss motherpucker? damn. fiddlesticks. test. clarke is a bastard son of a three legged female dog that i snookered on a rainy day.

post-120-1097378426_thumb.gif

here is an artist rendering of what the new subs are going to look like.  simply amazing.

"FIRM"

The new standard in car audio.

ITS GONNA BE AWESOME female dogES!!!!

:ph34r:

Hey...adire will have it's bull, we'll have our female dog, Hollis...

Walk softly and carry a shorty stick, midget.

thats funny?? it doesent even mention squirrles, midgets, or rhinos. get new words clarke...

here is an artist rendering of what the new subs are going to look like.  simply amazing.

That would look awesome inverted ... definitely up there with the claw style basket.

- Steve

you guys need to look at that pic REAL close to see just how cool they are going to be ;)

i thought it was a w7, but i thought it was just gonna look like one

wow nice looking design blows away the old one. is anything else changing besides the basket? what al improvements are taking place.. and dang you gotta give the 8 incher that basket too.

and another question...... any pre-order prices !?! :D

I'm still stunned...

Is everyone missing what woofer that really is that Hoss posted?  :P

Looks/Probably is a W7...I took what Hoss said as literal... :wacko:

The fact that Hollis wrote it...should tell ANYONE here it IS a w7 driver...

We can't comment on design changes at this point...but try to think like Nick would....

"Do I really want a different looking/performing driver than what I've already got built?"

;)

I assure each and every person who has read this thread will be extremely grateful for the things SI is doing to the MAGNUM at this point in time....

And I WILL be bugging the hell out of Nick for the next 4 weeks to get things going as fast as possible...

I'm callin him every night....

muahahaha. fooled ya!!!! i win the game. my prize? i think it is safe to assume that all your base belong to us.

has anyone tried seeing what the censor word changy thingy does when you type ass?

havent plus oned anything in a while, so here we go :):+1:

edit-- looks like it doesent change ass. what a let down

So basically what I have got out of this thread:

SI is making a new uberwoofer called the "clit commander magnum" which looks exactly like the W7. On top of this they will be cheaper, and assembled by Clarke in his spare time. The surround will remain pink as it has always been.

That is all,

Jordan

strange.....i had a dream about owning a mag last night.(still never owned one)...i wanted to cry when i woke up..

So basically what I have got out of this thread:

SI is making a new uberwoofer called the "clit commander magnum" which looks exactly like the W7. On top of this they will be cheaper, and assembled by Clarke in his spare time. The surround will remain pink as it has always been.

That is all,

Jordan

LOL! There you go. At least one person figured out this thread. ;) But yeah, Hollis's post was a joke. We thought it was hilarious at the time.

Crap, I don't get on the net for a day and this thing just blows up and well, I don't know where it went.

you dont know where it went? downhill... fast :) . but what a fun ride.

and yes my post was a joke, did a google image search and copied one of the first dub sev pics that popped up :P

also, the new woofer will just be abbreviated as the CCM, and in three years it will be re-named to the finklestein french special. no explanation will be given.

and on that note, i will leave you with stinky titties. anyone who has been to asheville, NC will understand all about hippies and stiny titties.