Sign in to follow this  
I8apony19

Time to Leak SI Info....

So if they're midgets, and they're children, they're probably smaller than the actual drivers themselves. . .

So that means, it takes a team of 5 midget children to assemble one driver?

So if they're midgets, and they're children, they're probably smaller than the actual drivers themselves. . .

So that means, it takes a team of 5 midget children to assemble one driver?

6, ...Wang, senior member of all midget children, secrete's the glue ontop the spider landing and dustcap....

is there going to be any diffference in performance with the new mag?

some anser this please

is there going to be any diffference in performance with the new mag?

some anser this please

How long until this new cheaper 15 comes out? Will you carry the old version? Or will it take the place of the existing one?

there will be no change in performance. there will be a slight change in appearance, but performane WILL NOT be affected. there will be no "new" and "old" versions, same speaker as it has always been... i spoke with nick earlier tonight, and he told me some more news. nothing solid yet, so no announcements. just that prices are still expected to drop, woofers should be coming soon, and he told me about the cosmetic changes that could potentially take place, and if what he told me is true, they should be freakin awesome looking :D

How soon? Will they be here in december? If they will be here by mid december I'll dump my 16ov.2 order and pick up this 15" instead.

when more information comes in we will say how soon... but as for now, all you will get is the answer "soon", because that is all there is to go off of.

when the new woofers come out..will they be accompanied by SI's speakers? I am interested in some 307 comps, but it was just a thought that popped up. Also is there any other products SI is planning on releasing soon..anything at all?

components are gone, there just wasnt enough time/interest in the company to get them out anymore. this is not to say that they wont return sometime, but there are no plans for them at the current moment.

the products that wil be released are 12"s and 15"s, with 8"s to come soon. and there are also stickers, t-shirts, and polo shirts for grabs as well i believe.

when the new woofers come out..will they be accompanied by SI's speakers? I am interested in some 307 comps, but it was just a thought that popped up. Also is there any other products SI is planning on releasing soon..anything at all?

AFAIK, Nick announced that the speaker sets won't be produced anymore. Sorry man. :(

ah it's no problem at all i was just curious that's all. thanks for the response though. can't wait for some 8's.

ah it's no problem at all i was just curious that's all. thanks for the response though. can't wait for some 8's.

Not to bash elemental design but will it take you as long as it takes ED to release your new subs that are cheaper?

From our official release date(which has yet to be released), no. We are Stereo Integrity, not just another internet company.

From our official release date(which has yet to be released), no.  We are Stereo Integrity, not just another internet company.

Das right...We're so good, we whipe other internet companies ad's on our nuts :)

:blink:

As for the new subs that are coming out, how do they compare to past releases?

as stated before... there are no changes in performance

We are Stereo Integrity, not just another internet company.

Hey, that's a GREAT slogan!

From our official release date(which has yet to be released), no.  We are Stereo Integrity, not just another internet company.

Mr Lemons is full of great slogans :D Every time I speak to him on the phone, he comes up with some real witty stuff :D:)

Great guy, great company and equally important is the fact that they make a great product. In my opinion you need all 3 elements to be present to build strong foundations for a successful high end car audio manufactuer and SI have done just that. BIG thumbs up :)

In the world of car audio, SI and particularly Nick, is the most professional company/person I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. This dude not only knows his stuff inside out, he'll tell it like it is, good or bad. Honest and reliable. No money can buy qualities like that. After all, look what happens to all woofer companies based on-line who dont adhere to my little test, which I mentioned above ;)

;):)

Noticed the prices for the 12" and 15" are crossed out. Is this a holiday special or part of the switching in materials the subs are made of? What is the price of the subs now?

I dont know if the new prices are released yet

No word on anything yet, but I was officially designated a representative tonight. :D

No word on anything yet, but I was officially designated a representative tonight.  :D

It took me at least 6 months to train you.....finally.....on the day of my great brithday....you have come to your senses...

Ryan, on a sincere and important note, I appreciate the greate amount of respect you have given me....and I can not wait to enjoy your time with me at SI....

Well HAPPY BERFDAY! I was not aware of this. And, the pleasure is all mine! I hope you guys took good care of Clarke last night. :fart:

hmmm..another december b-day... :+1:

happy b-day nick...hope u enjoy it!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

happy b-day to pony as well!!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: