shizzzon

ShiZZZoN's Build Log

Lookin foward to seeing this again shizzon :popcorn: , glad you're getting it worked out :drink40:

well, gotta start tunin the new wall i built a few weeks ago since my close competitor just pulled a 154.0 flat and i have yet to consistently break a 153 so it's time to up my game.

I already got enough power.. can't use any more with my fusing so it's tuning and car modding time.

I just got done doin a low volume pressure test with the passenger side door panel on, then off...

I gained 0.1 db with the panel off as i've heard door panels absorb pressure so i might need to leave it off for competition.

I am going to be SPL tiling the hell out of my passenger door soon.

Here is the door before-

IMAG0129.jpg

I'll have a pic of it once it's deadened.

I see several holes out the side of this door which are there for no apparent reasoning... They will be sealed!

the holes on the bottom of the door must be left there to properly drain water from when it rains.

I will be attempting to seal the door speaker in place too as this will also add bracing to the door.

I tried to do a pressure test before and after removing the port plug.. but, hehe while trying the meter stand wouldnt sit still so i was getting inaccurate readings.

The score did drop ~1.5db which may be expected because the tuning is "loose" right now but i need to bring this wall up to WAY over a 153.. hopefully over a 154 within the next 10 days.

I'm gonna be busy.

Twistin' and tweeking for a DB or two!!

Very informative on the experiments! :drink40:

Just a heads up to those thinkin bout usin SPL Tiles-

WEAR GLOVES.

I am almost done putting on the first layer of spl tiles and my hands are bleeding everywhere from fine slices off the foil.

Blood, sweat and tears is what adds dbz, keep it hush hush :)

tears don't do SHIT. they just ruin the mdf. so quit whinin :)

i didn't have a problem when i stuck my spl tiles on which is surprising because i'm the most clumsy person i have ever met. oh well. hey where are the pics!?

on my bloody phone, i'll get them later.

You guys like it when i tease? lol

Well, i'm gonna stop goin to shows for a couple weeks and try and tweak my wall a little.

I can't seem to break 153s anymore.. i must be gettin old, lol.

Anyways, the last show i went to, my back wall cracked where the allthread is ran at... so it wont be too much longer til i gotta tear down and rebuild.

So where is the teaser part?

Oh... here it is-

Once i tear down and rebuild, after the car is braced for the first time... should have done that prior to the wall, i'l be testing some single sub setups before i build another wall.

I've got a part list for a design and some equipment later on this year for the goal i plan on doing this year...

oh da da da da da... sometime towards the end of summer, ladee dee dee dee dee... i'm gonna try and break a 160... :trippy: off of 320A of fusing...

Remember, the wall i have now was just to learn off of... the next one will be for real.

This new build will go out to all those who are helping me do this...

DC Soundlab

DC Power

XS Power

KnuKonceptz

The A Team

and some other competitors that are not in my class that wish me well :)

Go Team DC Audio...

IT'S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!!!

You ever been a competitor that wanted to install in your vehicle but know your car wouldnt support it so u forced to downgrade your install?

THAT'S HOW I'VE BEEN TIL NOW...

For those that know me, you know i've been battling the weight limit of my car for this new secret build i'm planning on doing...

the only real solution is airride but i didnt want to drop $3,000 + install costs just to get louder, u know.

hehehehehe, the answer has FINALLY came available for my car.

AirLift Tech has finally started marketing their airride kit in sections so i don't have to buy the entire kit.

I can install it just for the rear or the front, :)

Rear air ride install = less than $1,000 :)

Now... for those who know me..... guess what i'm planning in my Scion tC..... wha hahaha....

the game has changed and my car should be setting a wicked record not before planned....

All the visions i had of extreme installations has come back into play, :) Wait til later on this year... this build log will get pretty crazy, :)

I GUARANTEE IT!

Team DC Audio...

You will like it.

Time for some LVL5's in that lil ride bro :drink40:

I uh.... have no bass...

On purpose though :)

I tore my wall out now and finished cleanin everything up.

I may be posting 1 last reaction vid the day before the wall was tore down if i ever get it sent to me, hehe, not my own vid.

The new build will consist of a bunch of ......

Time will tell.

Hell yea maybe next time chop and the iak crew come down to louisville I'll tag along.

sure thing, hopefully by beginning to mid June, i'll have this "new" electrical system device that will be installed in my ride.

I can't say anything about what i'm getting or running... rules are rules..

Can't wait to see what you have in store :D not f******* around anymore!

That's True! No more "trying"!

Do Or Do Not, There Is No Try.

well bro if you spy alot of roof flex again.......

piczgg101.jpg

keep in mind that IAK gots your back!

piczgg102.jpg

good times!

hey i updated my build log a little in our team section, drop in soon.

Hehe, yea that was fun. She is literally the only person that can do that, hehe.

I'll be doin a lot of business work and workin on my car too so i got plenty of time to sit back and relax for a while while i get my new setup calculated.

Hehe, yea that was fun. She is literally the only person that can do that, hehe.

right on bro!

What really made it epic is once we GOT to the point of u being able to just take a pic of my car in the lane...

Man... u remember how long THAT TOOK.... I thought we was gonna be there forever...

Good times for sure bro :drink40: I'm watching the progress of this build and eager to see what you decide to go with in the next wall :popcorn:

I love the car <3

Thanks.. there will be lots of things i'll be throwing in here and playin around with before i build a baffle to it..

But the first thing that is gonna be done is strengthening the entire car all the way around behind the door jams to the back of the hatch.

this will require MANY 2x4s and steel.

be sure to get the "potty pads" for the passenger seat to go with the ear plugs !

for those who do not quit follow this suggestion, you need to merly hear what it did sound like before he went fully retarted and decide to go louder! lol

you will shit your self for sure.

it was a long wait at the show, but i would do it all over again.....

you coming up for slamology to spectate?

hell perhaps when Regina gets back from DC, I might bring the Dakota down there for a visit.....

when is slamology? what audio sanction is there dbdrag? Give me some info and hwo much it sots to spectate and all that.