Sign in to follow this  
dudeitsjonathanx

new fi btl speakers set up

what type of set up would you recommend getting for my car to go with a 12 btl? starting from scratch, what would i need done to my car? i have a 2007 mazda 6 hatchback

Personally, I would probably try starting out with one of their other lines, say a Q with the BP power option or a BL, before stepping right up to a BTL...

I wouldn't try running 3kW right out of the gate without some experience first, that kind of current can really ruin your day if you're not careful, but that's just me :)

Personally, I would probably try starting out with one of their other lines, say a Q with the BP power option or a BL, before stepping right up to a BTL...

I wouldn't try running 3kW right out of the gate without some experience first, that kind of current can really ruin your day if you're not careful, but that's just me :)

im not trying to buy a bunch of subs. i want one good sub thats loud as chit now. ill be careful with it lol

im not trying to buy a bunch of subs. i want one good sub thats loud as chit now. ill be careful with it lol

To run a BTL, I would start with:

Sundown SAZ-3000

whole lotta 0/1 ga wiring

2nd battery & upgraded main battery (kinetiks, optimas, powermasters, etc.)

Again this is a starting point, as I have no knowledge of what size alternator, head unit, signal processors you currently have.

To run a BTL, I would start with:

Sundown SAZ-3000

whole lotta 0/1 ga wiring

2nd battery & upgraded main battery (kinetiks, optimas, powermasters, etc.)

Again this is a starting point, as I have no knowledge of what size alternator, head unit, signal processors you currently have.

everything in my car is stock

I would definately recomend upgrading your alternator/battery/"BIg 3"/ Multiple batteries in the rear.. and lots of 1/0 awg wire

I would definately recomend upgrading your alternator/battery/"BIg 3"/ Multiple batteries in the rear.. and lots of 1/0 awg wire

what if i just got the fi q? i have a w6 12 already,but i want something louder but dont wanna spend a ton getting all that new chit. it doesnt mean that much to me, but i definately want it louder

what if i just got the fi q? i have a w6 12 already,but i want something louder but dont wanna spend a ton getting all that new chit. it doesnt mean that much to me, but i definately want it louder

Well no matter what you go with you should still upgrade your "Big 3" and get a better starting battery under the hood... Voltage drops will hurt you and your system so why not spend the extra cash$$ and be on the safe side so you only need to upgrade your vital electrical parts once

Well no matter what you go with you should still upgrade your "Big 3" and get a better starting battery under the hood... Voltage drops will hurt you and your system so why not spend the extra cash$$ and be on the safe side so you only need to upgrade your vital electrical parts once

Exactly. You will not be real happy when you fry your equipment. Take the advice and do things the right way, if not it is a lot of wasted money.

Sign in to follow this