Sign in to follow this  
Freebird

MattB=AWESOME

Well, many of you may know already, but MattB is an awesome guy to do business with. He was always great to communicate what was going on, and always replied promptly to any questions I had about the purchase. I am the one that profited from his misfortune, and was able to buy his RL-i 8's and memphis amp. I am sorry about his situation, and hope that he continues to protect his hearing, but on another note he made the transaction very smooth. And talk about packaging! He packed those subs and amp in a box that could have withstanded a 20 foot drop haha, excellent job!

Anyone fortunate enough to do business with him in the future will not be disappointed! All around great guy, and super to deal with! Thanks Matt!

Well, many of you may know already, but MattB is an awesome guy to do business with. He was always great to communicate what was going on, and always replied promptly to any questions I had about the purchase. I am the one that profited from his misfortune, and was able to buy his RL-i 8's and memphis amp. I am sorry about his situation, and hope that he continues to protect his hearing, but on another note he made the transaction very smooth. And talk about packaging! He packed those subs and amp in a box that could have withstanded a 20 foot drop haha, excellent job!

Anyone fortunate enough to do business with him in the future will not be disappointed! All around great guy, and super to deal with! Thanks Matt!

Thank you Michael for the kind words! Thank you also for bearing with me while I got the pics and shipping together. You played a role in the smooth transaction too!

MattB

Sign in to follow this