Just ordered the new parts for my machine. Thought I may as well post it here and share in the dream.

Motherboard - Asus SK8V

Processor - AMD 64FX-53 (940)

RAM - 2GB Corsair XMS Platinum (2gb additional l8r)

Video - ATI X800 XT Pro 256mb AGP

Sound - Creative Audigy 2zs Platnium Pro 7.1

HD - 2xWestern Digital Raptor 74gb 10krpm (additional 2 hd will be

added l8r)

DVD - Plextor 712-SA SATA DVD burner

Lite-on 16xDVD

Case - Thermaltake Shark Series (pre-release)

Cooling - Liquid cooling provided by Thermaltake

Hardcano Harddrive cooling

This is the basics... I will get some pics up as soon as all of the parts are in and I begin to piece it together.

Actually including the two samsung 19" lcd screens I am to total of around $4k, but that is also including a good bti of software so i have a legit copy or two of all the pirated chit I have laying around the house. I will get some pics up once all of my parts are in and I have it built up.

George, yup a few expecially expensive components in there. Hell the memory alone s setting me back around $550 and the processor is around $800, but it will be worth it once it is all set up and I have a system that is my own, as opposed to the pre-built systems I own already.

Nice, I just gotta buy ram and a video card to complete my machine.

What model watercooling did you get? Let me know how the installation goes I want to buy a watercooling system.

Here is a few pics of my setup :) though the comp is a little outdated

case1.jpg

top.jpg

vc.jpg

vcvolt.jpg

sound like you getting a nice setup.... though you should go with a custom water cooling setup :)

EDIT: Please take not of my Vmod on the videocard :D

man, im selling almost this exact system in the for sale section. too bad it wasnt a couple weeks earlier. :( nice system...

You should hvae gone with the nForce 4 with SLI Mobo.

Nice, I just gotta buy ram and a video card to complete my machine.

What model watercooling did you get? Let me know how the installation goes I want to buy a watercooling system.

I got a pre-release of the Watertake BigWater setup... everything should be in tomorrow according to fed-ex's website so I will begin installation after I finish up my mods. Basic e-spray of the case frame, dvd drives, floppy, power supply etc. I will have lots of pics soon!

Here it all is. The ATI X800 XT Video Card from Saphire and the Audigy Platinum Sound CardAeroCool Power Supplypost-49-1099098577_thumb.jpgDrive Bays (Plextor PX-712SA...fastest on market at time of purchase)Massive 120MM case fans and thermaltake CPU heatsink/fan (watercooling will be installed after I get it leak tested and bled)post-49-1099098534_thumb.jpgpost-49-1099098609_thumb.jpg

post-49-1099098492_thumb.jpg

post-49-1099098514_thumb.jpg

post-49-1099098829_thumb.jpg

take those pictures with a camera phone?? lol

Actually with an el cheapo webcam. Mine somehow did not make it in the order and is now backordered. New didgital cam and webcam will be comming soon and I will update the pics then.