mrray13

SoundSplinter website updated..

click here for the new otherstuff section

don't forget to click the customer installs...lol, shameless plug coming...as i have the first one listed..hehe

make sure ya checkit out!! and if ya got SS stuff...send pics to mike..post it here(showoff section or here) and let mike know it's ok to throw them up at his site!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I love the layout ... so simple ... aesthetically pleasing ... easy to follow.

Nice Prix :D

- Steve

i too, like the website...mike did an outstanding job!

thanks for the compliments...same pics here in the show off section, as well as a few of my others....lol

enjoy all....soundsplinter is quality all the way around!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

damn Kent your getting some serious coverage

damn Kent your getting some serious coverage

yeah..ain't i cool??? lmao...

but for real, anything to help get this name out..soundsplinter is some serious subwooferage!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

u can now register to buy direct from the website!!!

there is also a referral program that entails the referer getting some decent discounts when the referee's buy subwooferage...

Thank you for registering! In so doing, you may now make any purchases directly through our website. Additionally, you will be able to participate in our Referral Rewards program.

Don't forget to enter the email address of the person who referred you on this form. For each member you refer, you will be given 1 referral point upon their first purchase. These referral points are good for monetary credit on any of your future purchases, so if your friends or someone you know is in the market for some ass kickin' bass, point 'em our way and make sure they don't forget to put your registered email account on their registration form.

And everyone who has, or soon will, purchase(d) a SoundSplinter product will be added to mrray13's(Kent, who is a totally cool guy) referred list.

anywho, click the log in button to register, and start to enjoy this new things!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Nice, i wondered if Ive bullied anyone enough to get them over there and say i reffered them. lol. sounds like business is rolling in.