Sign in to follow this  
ronrico418

Anyone near Richmond Virginia ???????

Hey guys I'm in Richmond VA for a month opening a new store in the Satellite Biz. Anybody got some Fis runnin lemme know and maybe you can meet me at my Hotel or we can meet up anywhere you choose. By the way where is the PARTY at in VA....???? Also if anyone needs help w/ an enclosure while I'm here I'm all game. Thanks and have a great day.

I've got the truck with 6 havocs in it, but it is getting torn apart as soon as i get back into town for the final build...

2 2500's and a broken flim flam box isn't that impressive. Plus i'd rather not launch a sub out of the wall again :)

Sorry man, not driving 3.5 hours with some bunk stuff :)

I'm an hour north of you. Ashame I just sold my Fi SSD or else I would have drove down there and let you hear it. I got a SI Mag if you were interested in hearing.

I'm about two hours south of Richmond off of 85, but I have nothing that's up your alley :)

well im about 30-60 mins (not sure) above you but i dont run FI a guy i know might have them or plans on getting them but i dont feel like dealing with him LOL

Take a trip to Fredericksburg so i can hear you LOL

I'm about 15 min from downtown Richmond. We could probably hear each other on a clear night :eek5wavey:

Sign in to follow this