salgutierrez

2 15" BLs

hey guys, im gettin either 1 or 2 amps,

here are my options,

1 of these bridged

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_12212_...+BXi+2608D.html

or 2 of these

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_12210_...+BXi+1208D.html

these are mono d class amps, now the bridging of the single amp is my concern, i ordered dual 1 of the BLs, would this diagram work?

2DVC_2-ohm_mono.jpg

the subs are 1 ohm correct? so would this diagram still be somewhat valid? and if this does work, how would i design the box, because currently im planning to separate the chambers, unless one of you can direct me in the right way

or i can jsut get the 2 smaller amps

both of those amps are crap...... why dont you get a kicker 2500 or a sundown saz 3000d

o yeah.. neither of those amps will make you happy.. thay are like 15 percent over rated/

both of those amps are crap...... why dont you get a kicker 2500 or a sundown saz 3000d

o yeah.. neither of those amps will make you happy.. thay are like 15 percent over rated/

o ok, so these suck then? from what i've heard they are the most decent and less expensive brand, my budget for an amp is 550 shipped how much is the one ur suggesting?

o ok, so these suck then? from what i've heard they are the most decent and less expensive brand, my budget for an amp is 550 shipped how much is the one ur suggesting?

umm i dont know the prices on the kicker 2500..... but you can get a sundown saz 3000d for about 700... but you know.. there is a guy on here that has a 3000/1 mass amp, i dont know anything about that brand but its 380 shipped i think..

I got a zx2500 in super mint condition for 475 shipped. I would say a zx2500 could go anywhere from 450-550 used and a I acutally seen a kx2500 for 390 shipped

Crunch GP3000D-PRO.

Getting a lot of great reviews. I may get 8 of them shortly. . .

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/Pr...ProductID=18538

Brian

edit - yes, your diagram above is how you want to wire them.

crunch? i heard they were the crappier brands under the maxxsonics deal thingy, that hifonics was better than them

cause the crunch amps are pretty cheap, a 2500w costs like 200 on sonicelectronix

lol i dunno wat i should do, cause i dont want to drop a whole lot on the amp(wanna keep it 550 total)

lol and thx on the wiring diagram confirmation

your right thay are a maxxsonics brand... and i would not use them either....

I got a zx2500 in super mint condition for 475 shipped. I would say a zx2500 could go anywhere from 450-550 used and a I acutally seen a kx2500 for 390 shipped

would it be stable at 1 ohm tho?

Just save a little more money and get the sundown or the kicker both of those would blow away the hifonics crap!!

I have to agree with the crowd on this one ! i would not waste money on those amps...

The new crunch GP3000D-Pro is not your normal crunch amp. . . . ;)

The lower wattage GP amps are not RMS rated - the 2500 is 2500 watts max, that is why they are so inexpensive. Kinda like the US Amps XT series.

We will see when I get mine. . .

Brian

The new crunch GP3000D-Pro is not your normal crunch amp. . . . ;)

The lower wattage GP amps are not RMS rated - the 2500 is 2500 watts max, that is why they are so inexpensive. Kinda like the US Amps XT series.

We will see when I get mine. . .

Brian

cant wait....... it would be wicked sweet if thay started making amps like thay did the in early 90's

I thought I was the only one :P

k, hw bout 2 of these at 2 ohms feeding each sub with 1100w RMS?

http://sonicelectronix.com/item_12211_Hifo...+BXi+1608D.html

i was told i could only wire my subs at .5ohm or 2 ohms at 1 sub/amp

but if i do 2subs/amp, then i can go 1 ohm or 4 ohms

and wiring 2 subs looks like its difficult, so i guess im going 2, i am posting to verify

ok

again

YOU WILL NEVER GET 1100 WATT FROM THAT AMP>

AND YOU WILL NEVER RUN A HIFONICS AT A HALF OHM

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

your lucky to get 800 watts out of that amp at 2ohms and a 1100 at 1 ohm with perfect condontions

ok

again

your lucky to get 800 watts out of that amp at 2ohms and a 1100 at 1 ohm with perfect condontions

k, how bout 2 KICKER ZX1000.1? you think they are reliable on their 1000w RMS rating? found 2 on ebay for like 20$ cheaper each than the bxi1608d.

ok

again

k, how bout 2 KICKER ZX1000.1? you think they are reliable on their 1000w RMS rating? found 2 on ebay for like 20$ cheaper each than the bxi1608d.

lol. buddy. why dont you just buy right once.... and be happy..... cause the amps your talking about you will clipem, and then you wont be happy, and you may burn a sub up..... ur spending money on a great sub.... why try to push it with a small amp.... i have 2 bl15's on a saz 3000d its damn near a perfect match

even the kicker 2500zx i think its called is a good amp... i have never used one but alot of people talk great about them.