Booming_Creation

pics of my kicks!!!

Here is the start of the kicks built by ramos himself.

dont mind the hanging wires lol i dont know where that came from

101_0239.jpg

101_0240.jpg

101_0241.jpg

101_0242.jpg

101_0243.jpg

Edited by Booming_Creation

What is going in them?

What is going in them?

kicker 5.25 comp set

I saw that in the sig, but am having a hard time with it as the tweeter is not something I would consider soothing.

Does having the sound coming from down by your feet make it sound much different then, say the 5.25 in the door and the tweeter in the A pillar?

hmmmmm, those don't look like the ones I have. I'll have to get some pics later :)

Does having the sound coming from down by your feet make it sound much different then, say the 5.25 in the door and the tweeter in the A pillar?

depends on how much EQing time you have put in each differant set-up....

you should be there when he does it, i refuse to watch.

i'm with you. he made my kicks about a month ago, and blood was everywhere lol he is dangerous, but his creations are the $hit :)

i'm with you. he made my kicks about a month ago, and blood was everywhere lol he is dangerous, but his creations are the $hit :)

PANZIES :D

Hey now, that was the wood that pinched me on the other side of a 5" circle opposite the side with the blade. A piece of paper towel, a little electrical tape, 30 seconds later back in business. And I didn't even charge you extra for the blood stains lol. I keep the blade in mind at all times. I like my short fat fingers, all ten of them :)

That router table makes me slightly nervous LOL

disclaimerIt is very dangerous, and I would not recommend my method to anyone.disclaimer

I have been doing it like that for years when there is no router table around. Doesn't really make me nervous, as much as aware. Particularly aware of the hunk of sharp metal spinning 30k rpm :)

PANZIES :D

Hey now, that was the wood that pinched me on the other side of a 5" circle opposite the side with the blade. A piece of paper towel, a little electrical tape, 30 seconds later back in business. And I didn't even charge you extra for the blood stains lol. I keep the blade in mind at all times. I like my short fat fingers, all ten of them :)

pshaw my favorite fix even if i have gauze and the proper tape around is superglue, i absolutely swear by the stuff for cuts.

In my camera :D I have to get a new power cord this afternoon for my laptop. It's the only pc I have with a card reader :(

Bitches didn't have the cord in stock like they said. Supposed to be in by noon today. :(

That first picture almost gave away a some of the blackmagic. ;)

101_1080.jpg

101_1082.jpg

I have progressed quite a bit further than these pics. I am just in the middle of something, so no pics only in person of that part ;) I also haven't cut out the driver holes yet. The dremel, jig saw, sabre saw, router bits are all at daves :D I gotta cut those out tomorrow night. They will be done by Sunday. We need to figure a secure way of mounting with no holes in the plastic. Gonna take some looking on that one. :)

Pics of ramos work almost makes me want to send him down a car and 5k dollars to build me a sq vehicle... almost.

Don't send it to me :D I got work coming out of my ears here lately :)