Booming_Creation

pics of my kicks!!!

Nah , I still have them. They are done though. Hillbilly sq qill be open Sunday as usual :)

is your workbench a fence?????

is your workbench a fence?????

Yep a piece of picket fencing, slap it over top a couple trash cans. That way I can move it outside to sand :)

PANZIES

Hey now, that was the wood that pinched me on the other side of a 5" circle opposite the side with the blade. A piece of paper towel, a little electrical tape, 30 seconds later back in business. And I didn't even charge you extra for the blood stains lol. I keep the blade in mind at all times. I like my short fat fingers, all ten of them

Well, at least the MDF doesn't scream like the undead like red oak did for the BIB's :D

I love it, at first i thought you had just ganked a pallet from work.

These are done and sitting in Daves Garage. :)

These are done and sitting in Daves Garage. :)

If you ever want to share any sq secrets, I'm all ears. Hell i'll even take a vacation and come down and provide beer. lol

:neil:

my kicks had a 6.5 dynavox home speaker, similar specs to dynaudio, same frame but cost less then half the price, used a 2 inch dome midrange in the kik also with a 1.5 inch seas tweeter in the a pillar....and my sound of mids actually dominates many peoples speakers setups.....the midbass 6.5 uses a 3 inch voice coil, 140 rms each, the mid range 80 watts, the tweeter 80 wattsost 500 rms watts on a custom 3 way system with a custom made crossover, and yes kick do help bring out the sound if you aim them correct, if they aim downward, they will suck...anyways good work dude

my kicks had a 6.5 dynavox home speaker, similar specs to dynaudio, same frame but cost less then half the price, used a 2 inch dome midrange in the kik also with a 1.5 inch seas tweeter in the a pillar....and my sound of mids actually dominates many peoples speakers setups.....the midbass 6.5 uses a 3 inch voice coil, 140 rms each, the mid range 80 watts, the tweeter 80 wattsost 500 rms watts on a custom 3 way system with a custom made crossover, and yes kick do help bring out the sound if you aim them correct, if they aim downward, they will suck...anyways good work dude

teehee...."DOMINATE!!"

"Your tweeters have just been dominated!!!"

HAHAHAHAHA