bjfish11

Pricing on SSA ICON/ FC Enclosures

After spending many hours crunching numbers, I have come up with a pricing scale for the ICON combos. I feel these prices will be very hard to compete with, if you are in the market for some ICON drivers. Chris (IonSQL) has come up with a "standard" design for each enclosure (single 10", 12", 15" and dual 10" and 12"). This pricing only applies to the standard enclosures, but discounts will be offered with custom enclosures as well.

Each design was made using SSA specs, and we were shooting for a good overall daily driver system. All the enclosures (with the exception of the single 10") feature a double baffle.

The driver(s) will be shipped directly from the build house. The enclosure DOES include carpet (medium gray, charcoal, or black). All prices DO INCLUDE shipping of everything. So the price you see in this thread, is the total price you will pay for the package.

The pricing is as follows:

Single 10 "-- $389

Box size: 1.25 cubes @ 32 hz (20" wide x 13.5" tall x 16" deep)

This is a savings of $40 vs. purchasing everything separately.

Single 12 "-- $429

Box size: 2.25 cubes @ 32 hz (34.5" wide x 14" tall x 16" deep)

Single 15 "-- $479

Box size: 4 cubes @ 32 hz (37" wide x 18" tall x 20" deep)

Dual 10 "-- $629

This is a savings of $99 vs. purchasing everything separately.

Dual 12 "-- $689

Box size: 4.25 cubes @ 32 hz (37" wide x 16" tall x 22" deep)

A standard dual 15" enclosure will not be offered, due to the size. However, if it is wanted, I will offer a very good price on it as well, but each one will be custom built to the customer's specs.

If anyone has any questions, comments, or suggestions, just let me know. These prices are directly though me, so you will need to contact me to get these offers.

Thanks,

B.J.

After spending many hours crunching numbers, I have come up with a pricing scale for the ICON combos. I feel these prices will be very hard to compete with, if you are in the market for some ICON drivers. Chris (IonSQL) has come up with a "standard" design for each enclosure (single 10", 12", 15" and dual 10" and 12"). This pricing only applies to the standard enclosures, but discounts will be offered with custom enclosures as well.

Each design was made using SSA specs, and we were shooting for a good overall daily driver system. All the enclosures (with the exception of the single 10") feature a double baffle.

The driver(s) will be shipped directly from the build house. The enclosure DOES include carpet (medium gray, charcoal, or black). All prices DO INCLUDE shipping of everything. So the price you see in this thread, is the total price you will pay for the package.

The pricing is as follows:

Single 10 "-- $389

Box size: 1.25 cubes @ 32 hz (20" wide x 13.5" tall x 16" deep)

Single 12 "-- $429

Single 15 "-- $479

Box size: 4 cubes @ 32 hz (37" wide x 18" tall x 20" deep)

Dual 10 "-- $629

Dual 12 "-- $689

Box size: 4.25 cubes @ 32 hz (37" wide x 16" tall x 22" deep)

A standard dual 15" enclosure will not be offered, due to the size. However, if it is wanted, I will offer a very good price on it as well, but each one will be custom built to the customer's specs.

If anyone has any questions, comments, or suggestions, just let me know. These prices are directly though me, so you will need to contact me to get these offers.

Thanks,

B.J.