whitey

BTL questions

you bought them for 80 il buy them both for 400 ;)

ye-no. these are minz no way. i'll find a way to use them.

lol, I don't see why you want to keep them so much. Selling them will definitely help you finance a setup with SSDs. You might even have extra cash to buy some goodies, like a new HU. Hes offering you five times more then what you paid for, you're essentially making $320 for nothing. :]

But yes, I would look into the SSDs. Sounds like you want a street beater.

Those subs need power, if you decided you must keep them. your quickest and cheapest ways to the power you will require would be i think:

autotek mm4000.1d's

crunch gp 3000pros

MA hk 4000's

lanzer opti 4000d's

you will HAVE to buy a bigger alt, and batteries also 1 gauge wire, welding wire is fine. You could run 4000 watts to the pair but i would suggest more. as for batteries you would be looking at 1-2 per amp besides your main battery under the hood.

you bought them for 80 il buy them both for 400 ;)

ye-no. these are minz no way. i'll find a way to use them.

lol, I don't see why you want to keep them so much. Selling them will definitely help you finance a setup with SSDs. You might even have extra cash to buy some goodies, like a new HU. Hes offering you five times more then what you paid for, you're essentially making $320 for nothing. :]

But yes, I would look into the SSDs. Sounds like you want a street beater.

have you ever had a candy bar, or an ice cream or something that no matter what you wouldnt give anyone a bite of? thats whats going on with these 18s. but if im selling them my buddys got dibs already so sorry. 99% of me says they're staying

Edited by whitey

Those subs need power, if you decided you must keep them. your quickest and cheapest ways to the power you will require would be i think:

autotek mm4000.1d's

crunch gp 3000pros

MA hk 4000's

lanzer opti 4000d's

you will HAVE to buy a bigger alt, and batteries also 1 gauge wire, welding wire is fine. You could run 4000 watts to the pair but i would suggest more. as for batteries you would be looking at 1-2 per amp besides your main battery under the hood.

alright. but back to my other question, can someone give me a good basic box design? just need a box that i could possibly put in an suv.

If you go to reaudio.com they have a box builder program on there site, all you have to do is input the measurements that you have to work with, and it will calculate the box volume and what hrtz it is tuned at just play around with different width ports and measurements untill you come up with the proper cubic feet and tuning for what ever subs you are going to run.

If you go to reaudio.com they have a box builder program on there site, all you have to do is input the measurements that you have to work with, and it will calculate the box volume and what hrtz it is tuned at just play around with different width ports and measurements untill you come up with the proper cubic feet and tuning for what ever subs you are going to run.

ok cool thanx