Aaron Clinton

Personal Banners for SSAudio

J did you want me to still re-make the last one?

No thanks man, I figured that you were busy with the new job and such so I made on in my spare time. ;)

No thanks man, I figured that you were busy with the new job and such so I made on in my spare time. ;)

well my days are a minimum 14 hours, so the problem is not having access to my photoshop until late at night or for a few hours over the weekend :Cavalry:

well my days are a minimum 14 hours, so the problem is not having access to my photoshop until late at night or for a few hours over the weekend :Cavalry:

Hey not a problem, you have to make a living somehow, personal life first we all know that.

Hey not a problem, you have to make a living somehow, personal life first we all know that.

well if I land the job I am going after, I can live a little more comfortable and not work two jobs, and detail cars and do merchandise on the weekend

I need to applogize that I have fallen a little behind I hope to work on the few I am behind very soon

Well aaron i think I finally got it. For the backgorund of the banner I would like this, and if you can fade it a bit so the other stuff dosnt look as dumb. Either way I trust your Judgement, be creative!!!

fonz.jpg

RL-p-15.jpg

kx7005.jpg

alpine_logo.jpg

1958.jpg

Something like that. Do whatever you want with the board game background just make sure his head and "the fonz" are showing. Thanks a million man!

fonzsig4nb.jpg

I left the middle open if you want to stick something else in there.

AHHH that freakin sweet, thanks alot man. Its funny as hell too!!! Ill have to figure out somthing to put in the middle thats really cool :D

I wish I had photoshop and knew how to use it.

Thanks a ton Eff

Hey Eff, I got this for the center piece:

main_central_graphic-test3.jpg

I was wondering is there was a was to cut out the flaming X, I dont really need the coils or the faded subs in the background. The unparralleled performance is cool though. If you dont have time dont worry man, I'm humbled that you did all that for me already.

Hey Eff, I got this for the center piece:

main_central_graphic-test3.jpg

I was wondering is there was a was to cut out the flaming X, I dont really need the coils or the faded subs in the background. The unparralleled performance is cool though. If you dont have time dont worry man, I'm humbled that you did all that for me already.

I've already got an embossed SoundSplinter logo that I can fit in. Unfortunately I only saved the "'jpg" file so I cant really move things around. I can get that text in there if you want it. Give me a day or two I've been kinda busy with work and trying to hunt down an amp for the RL-Ps

hey can somebody hook me up with one of those

could i get my banner to be like dave edwards' except with planet audio instead of phoenix gold and the RE audio insignia instead of adire? (i don't know how to copy paste dave edwards' banner?) first one of this thread

could i get my banner to be like dave edwards' except with planet audio instead of phoenix gold and the RE audio insignia instead of adire? (i don't know how to copy paste dave edwards' banner?) first one of this thread

ok I will try to work on it soon B)

Can I get one with my name(Mike Nees) the Orion logo, the Diamond Audio Logo, RE Logo, and Jensen Logo. If you have room the KnuConceptz logo too. Thank ya very much!

Also, CAN'T FORGET THE FAMED WWW.TEAMSSAUDIO.COM LOGO!

Edited by MuddinXJ

I would love to make one, but at the moment I am moving to a new house and my personal computer is not set up nor do I have a connection yet, but if someone else wants to jump in and help muddin out feel free, if not I will try to get to it later one once I am set up

Hey Denim, what do you use for software to do them? The stupid version of Photoshop that I have won't let me do transparent overlays so the one I tried to make looked like chit.

Hey Denim, what do you use for software to do them?  The stupid version of Photoshop that I have won't let me do transparent overlays so the one I tried to make looked like chit.

7 and CS