Aaron Clinton

Personal Banners for SSAudio

lol that might be too cluttered,

and Quckrun are you going to post the picture of the amp you want in your banner?

:slayer:

Denim,

If it's not too much trouble..would it be cool if you could get the words "Stereo Integrity Representative", "Magnum D2", with a couple pictures of the Subs (especially the basket)

...and if you could...conjure up a lil somethin' somethin' special on the side if you will...use your imagination..

...colors need to be blue faded to black..just like the Stereo Integrity site...

Edited by I8apony19

Denim,

If it's not too much trouble..would it be cool if you could get the words "Stereo Integrity Representative", "Magnum D2", with a couple pictures of the Subs (especially the basket)

...and if you could...conjure up a lil somethin' somethin' special on the side if you will...use your imagination..

...colors need to be blue faded to black..just like the Stereo Integrity site...

could you upload a good picture of the basket here?

OOOO...Let me get back to you on that one...I can get a good pic of it..but I need to borrow a digital camera..but I will definitely get one to you by the end of this next week..

ok cool, cause I rather you pick out the pictures then I put the work into the banner and it be the one you dont want :thud:

hey denim!!!

can you make me a banner if you don't mind.

i'm talking to you on aim right now!!

heres the 9515 pic i want.

and can you get the dd logo also for me.

thanx man!!!

charles

post-12-1076566550.jpg

:D

update cause I want to make my members happy, sorry I am so slow at cranking these out, but I am getting them done

damn, what program you using to make these banners?

oh yeah, and make me one too? :slayer:

maybe use one or both of these pics?

x1.jpg

xm1600gsd.jpg

sorry for the size of the pics, and id do it myself with PS but I dont really know to do the 3D text with the program im using.

hey foolio, I will do yours as soon as I finish droptopZ's banner, but I am using PS, and all I am doing is messing with the effects of the text :D

hey foolio, I will do yours as soon as I finish droptopZ's banner, but I am using PS, and all I am doing is messing with the effects of the text  :D

ok thanks man. Like I said, Ive used PS maybe twice. I'll have to look into the text effects.

nevermind the evaluation period expired :huh:

Edited by foolioGrimz

hey denim,

if u could whip up a quick Stereo Integrity, Eclipse, Diamond Audio banner that'd be pimp! With some red and either white or black. peace

NG

ok cool, I need to do a few of them, sorry I have been laggin'

i want one with treo subs, memphis amps, focal componets, alpine h/u's, dodge trucks(2001 black quad cab 4x4), pontiac grand prix(2004 black), suzuki motorcycles(2002 black marauder), chevy cavalier(2004 black 4 door), john deere lawn mowers, ryobi power tools, hp computers, my 4 dogs(soon to be 5) 2 cats, 5 birds, 3 fish, my wife, my son, my guns and lemme think....something really special...oh yeah......ME!!!!!!!!!!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

post-12-1083706501.jpg

Edited by mrray13

:o

hey denim,

if u could whip up a quick Stereo Integrity, Eclipse, Diamond Audio banner that'd be pimp! With some red and either white or black. peace

NG

do you have a specific you want in there?? that way I would know exactly what you are looking for

i want one with treo subs, memphis amps, focal componets, alpine h/u's, dodge trucks(2001 black quad cab 4x4), pontiac grand prix(2004 black), suzuki motorcycles(2002 black marauder), chevy cavalier(2004 black 4 door), john deere lawn mowers, ryobi power tools, hp computers, my 4 dogs(soon to be 5) 2 cats, 5 birds, 3 fish, my wife, my son, my guns and lemme think....something really special...oh yeah......ME!!!!!!!!!!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I can make you a personalized banner, but you gotta post up what pics you want so I know :P

Nice work Denim, you rock :slayer:

edit: oh yeah, thanks for savin me the work of putting it in my sig :boink:

Edited by 97droptopZ

Nice work Denim, you rock :slayer:

edit: oh yeah, thanks for savin me the work of putting it in my sig :boink:

np, if you want to put in other sig's, just copy and paste the code that I put in

hey denim,

NG

do you have a specific you want in there?? that way I would know exactly what you are looking for

Ok...to simplify it do:

Stereo Integrity Logo, and sub

Eclipse Logo

Colors: Red/white or Red/black

My name somewhere

Arrange them however you please, thanks man. peace

NG

tirefryr

Tirefryr no workie... B)