Aaron Clinton

Personal Banners for SSAudio

Hey Aaron,

Can I get one of the super sexy banners you make?

I kinda like the current theme you have going on.. but I've got a few requests too...

Can you put this pic as the backround of the whole banner? Just the original image, not the reflection.

logogr0ib.th.jpg

and then in the bottom right hand corner, can you put my UN and right under it the SSA logo.

Kinda small on both but the SSA should be the larger of the two.

can you also work in an Eclipse logo and an ARC amp if it doesn't get too cluttered? one of the older blue ones (2500CXL) if you can.

I've got one of a 4150, but they look almost the same so who cares.

arc4150cxlr10si.th.jpg

and the last one.. if you can work it in, is my component set from Dyn (system 360)

sys3609cu.jpg

I think that's it. Thanks alot man, I'll get some newd pics for you sometime.

is there a chance i can get one with my name in it, ssaudio, the uberwoofer on the left, and 2 viper 1200.1's on the right???

thanks if so

denim, once you get caught up on things let me know. I would like one but I am in no hurry, so just get caught up first and PM me or something../shrug :)

denim, once you get caught up on things let me know.  I would like one but I am in no hurry, so just get caught up first and PM me or something../shrug  :)

just go ahead and post the info up here, its the easiest way for me to keep track, because in the begining I was losing everything in a massive pile of PM's

:Doh:

is there a chance i can get one with my name in it, ssaudio, the uberwoofer on the left, and 2 viper 1200.1's on the right???

thanks if so

its cool, i spent a few minutes working up my own...

I want my old one back! LOL

acidburnbanner0qx.jpg

hey Acid if you want to have the image in your sig on other boards here is the code to copy and paste:

http://img213.exs.cx/img213/9027/acidburnbanner0qx.jpg

:gift:

Somebody make me a cool link for my website!!!

:sadwavey:

can you explain what exactly you want ? maybe I can help

I need one that shows an RE SE like in the background. Then have the ssaudio logo in the middle. Then have 2kchevy in the far right corner. If you need me to find pics just tell me.

surprise me with colors. :D:lol2:

edit: what i mean is have like a background color or something but have an SE included faded so the ssaudio logo goes over it but the SE is faded in the background ya know? I may just be confusing you I dunno =/........

acidburnbanner0qx.jpg

thanks a ton denim, looks sexy, but just one thing, can you get "Impala SS" under the Impala symbol? thatd be awesome

and if i want the pic and the link, i copy and paste what's in my sig now?

acidburnbanner0qx.jpg

thanks a ton denim, looks sexy, but just one thing, can you get "Impala SS" under the Impala symbol? thatd be awesome

the name would take for ever to dodge out the black around it, I could try I guess, anway, go back one page I provided the code for the image alone, if you want to make it linkable, copy the code that I put into your sig

acidburnbanner0qx.jpg

the name would take for ever to dodge out the black around it, I could try I guess, anway, go back one page I provided the code for the image alone, if you want to make it linkable, copy the code that I put into your sig

if it'd be a ton of work, dont worry about it

Hey denim, Can you make me a new one. Something kind of like the one before with my car and maybe a small picture of the trunk layout in the corner. Doesn't have to be too complicated.

Also, can you change my name to 02BlackOnBlackSS. That would be cool.

could I get one w/ Boosted as the name, Audiobahn, Kicker, Pioneer, and Power Acoustic on it(if you can fit them).

Hey denim, Can you make me a new one. Something kind of like the one before with my car and maybe a small picture of the trunk layout in the corner. Doesn't have to be too complicated.

Also, can you change my name to 02BlackOnBlackSS. That would be cool.

Denim, have you had any time to do mine?