Aaron Clinton

Personal Banners for SSAudio

Hey denim, Can you make me a new one. Something kind of like the one before with my car and maybe a small picture of the trunk layout in the corner. Doesn't have to be too complicated.

Also, can you change my name to 02BlackOnBlackSS. That would be cool.

Denim, have you had any time to do mine?

I would like to get some done this weekend, but my girl and I are in a wedding, and I am not sure what kind of time I have left, but I promise I will get it done, I am about 4 back now :faintthud:

if Photoshop was portable I would be much more caught up, but when I am at the office close to 10 hours a day and then straight to the gym to train clients I don't have much time on my own machine,

but I have a friend working on finding if Gimp (another graphics manipulation program, like PS) is portable then I could toss its .dll's on a flash drive then I could develop graphics anywhere that I have access to a machine

if Photoshop was portable I would be much more caught up, but when I am at the office close to 10 hours a day and then straight to the gym to train clients I don't have much time on my own machine,

but I have a friend working on finding if Gimp (another graphics manipulation program, like PS) is portable then I could toss its .dll's on a flash drive then I could develop graphics anywhere that I have access to a machine

no worries man. You're doing all of us a huge favor so do it on your own time.

:o

eric77banner8kd.jpg

;)

johnecon2001banner7rq.jpg

denim, once you get caught up on things let me know.  I would like one but I am in no hurry, so just get caught up first and PM me or something../shrug  :)

can you post up what images you would like?

Denim,

Have you found a portable program as of yet? Hit me up on AIM sometime ;)

Denim,

Have you found a portable program as of yet?  Hit me up on AIM sometime ;)

I think gimp might be portable, but it will take up a bunch of room on my flash drive :unsure:

I currently have freehand (mac & PC), PS (mac), and coreldraw (PC) laying around.

;)

johnecon2001banner7rq.jpg

Dude.. awesome.

And the fact that you snuck it into my sig already is kind of scary. lol, thanks again.

hehe sorry, I have all access to everyones account so I can change and adjust anything when I feel I need to, and it takes me 30 seconds to code it into your sig, instead of trying to explain how to do it :gift:

EDIT: NM

you guys like mine?? i'll add the ssaudio in later.

My new sig :D

J did you want me to still re-make the last one?