KickinAudio

DB Drag World Finals

I'm here in Nashville, for those that aren't, don't forget you can watch it via DBTV @ termpro.com

http://www.termpro.com/termlab/

damn...won't let me download the client..says the page is missing or something...

keep us updated..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

You had to download it by yesterday. They are dedicating all their servers to host the event. It has been on and off the whole day. Pretty cool while on, frustrating while off.

I have not been able to get it up and rolling

I had it up and working about 75% of the time yesterday (at least 75% of the time I was actually paying attention). They managed to get most of their brackets half way done yesterdy so not sure how long it was on for today. It started at 9:30 I think this morning and was working for me. I turned it off soon after to go do something else though.

termpro has been putting up scores sporatically all day

Judging by Termpro, etc ... seems like a lot of chit happened once again.

- Steve

Yep, once again there is an upraor. Hmmm, makes me kinda glad I gt out a few years ago, not that I was World Finals material anyway:)

this is some sorta thing about Terry Brooks, (fellow MD'er) that got DQ'ed for using a Hi Fonics Collosus or something of that nature

I only heard of one person getting DQ'd, and that was a result of a protest. (person blew a sub, and borrowed another brand sub to replace his broken ones, which is against the rules)

The collosus was ruled as two amps, so Terry had to make a amp change on his car.

Judging was pretty stiff this year as far as pre-judging went.

looks like some fun, eh?

hehe....i gotta go check this out..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I only heard of one person getting DQ'd, and that was a result of a protest. (person blew a sub, and borrowed another brand sub to replace his broken ones, which is against the rules)

The collosus was ruled as two amps, so Terry had to make a amp change on his car.

you take any pictures?

you take any pictures?

that ruling cost Terry big...

i got to see the street a trophy today. james is pretty cool...152.8 is pretty damn loud as well....i work with james on occasion at the shop in my signature....

james and the rest of team sweep also don't buy into the bigger the box the better..as most of them run boxes just big enuff to have their port and subs...

kevin got hurt by pre-judging as well....saying his box broke the plane of the window, when it's the same box he's used all year..

looks like i missed out on a ton of fun..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I posted a few pics at HERE

I was pretty busy untill Sunday, so I didnt get that many pics. Sunday night we hung out with the kicker crew and had a blast. Also some guys from team sweep were at the kicker dinner..didnt catch their names.

that last picture, did he get the amps at the last second?

I posted a few pics at HERE

I was pretty busy untill Sunday, so I didnt get that many pics. Sunday night we hung out with the kicker crew and had a blast. Also some guys from team sweep were at the kicker dinner..didnt catch their names.

kevin koller is tall, clean cut...red crx..real cool guy

greg mccool can come off like a knowitall. don't really know him, but he does rub some people the wrong way. kinda slicks his hair back.

james (funny, i know him the best other then shane, but don't know his last name) is a white man with a fro'... :lol: he took first in street a.

shane bennett didn't compete much, if any, this year and i'm not for sure he's part of sweep anymore.

all in all, a great group of guys who'll share knowledge without even thinking about it really.

watch out for them next year..ya know records were made to be broken.. :lol:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

is that terry's setup? or urs?

looks kinda like a team sweep thing going on....hehe

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

43835b5.jpg

left to right....

james herren, greg mccool, kevin koller

team sweep..

this at nashville this past weekend.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

that last picture, did he get the amps at the last second?

Yes Orion waited untill Wednesday to send the amps overnight. But bad weather didn't allow the UPS plane to take off...so they didnt roll into town on Friday....which he had already left to Nashville on Thursday. So I stayed over night in Tallahassee, picked them up at 9am, drove to Jax....got all my stuff packed, taped the amps together...drove to the airport....got him the amps by 7pm in Nashville. Thats about 120lbs of amps I was walking around the airport with lol...shoulda seen the looks

Sunday night we went to the Kicker dinner, and went out to the bars with them....had a freaking blast...you'll see the pics on termpro soon lol