Mark LaFountain

New Software, we need product reviewers now..

Anyone who would like to post a review on an product thats in the shop is now able too. Simple log in or/create a shop account, go to the product you'd like to review and click the write a review on this product button.

The more reviews the better, and any help would be much appreciated by SSA. Thanks again for the help guys.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/store/

Ten years later, this still stands.  Any reviews you guys have from your experience with the products we carry will be a nice help.  I am tempted to do a barter system, reviews in trade for a little SSA Store credit.

3 hours ago, ///M5 said:

Doh!  

<-- slacker

Reviews from the boat?

You could transfer my Mike amplifier review

Havent installed my Evil mids yet, but I will try to give one for Icon even though mine was the previous version.

Guess I git something to do tonight lol

On 2/19/2018 at 10:16 AM, Aaron Clinton said:

Ten years later, this still stands.  Any reviews you guys have from your experience with the products we carry will be a nice help.  I am tempted to do a barter system, reviews in trade for a little SSA Store credit.

I'm open for this, I have tried all previous model subs, except icon.. sort of funny tho, I usually wait to break things to give my review. Till this day I haven't broke anything ssa

Edited by Liro213

12 hours ago, jcarter1885 said:

You could transfer my Mike amplifier review

Havent installed my Evil mids yet, but I will try to give one for Icon even though mine was the previous version.

I can't transfer from the forum to the store, (separate software not linked).  If you want to copy and paste that would be great.

10 hours ago, Liro213 said:

I'm open for this, I have tried all previous model subs, except icon.. sort of funny tho, I usually wait to break things to give my review. Till this day I haven't broke anything ssa

So in your case, then I hope you never get to review our stuff. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Aaron Clinton said:

So in your case, then I hope you never get to review our stuff. :lol:

Hey I hope u never hear from me then :D lol jk..

Honestly, you have an outstanding sub line up. Every sub has surprised me and exceeded my expectations. I take care of my stuff but every now and then ill get on the knob, and i KNOW things wont break.. Big props to you and the team behind it all, Thank you!!

Have a blessed day.

How does this sound?   Until further notice, we can do $3 SSA Store credit for each honest SSA review. 

Requirements:

• Clearly written and punctuated properly.
  • Minimum 2 paragraphs.
  • Actual personal experience with the product, through owning it or extensive testing/usage.
  • Maximum 11 reviews per user for SSA store credit, or $33 total (to avoid abuse of this promotion) #larrybird
  • Send me a detailed PM with a link to all your reviews, include your SSA Store account email address for me to apply the credit to.
  • If you have reviews prior to today posted, I can apply $1 per review as the above requirements were not set forth until now.

Any other suggestions?  I approve reviews every day (and delete spam), so the turnaround would be quick.

33 minutes ago, Liro213 said:

Hey I hope u never hear from me then :D lol jk..

Honestly, you have an outstanding sub line up. Every sub has surprised me and exceeded my expectations. I take care of my stuff but every now and then ill get on the knob, and i KNOW things wont break.. Big props to you and the team behind it all, Thank you!!

Have a blessed day.

Thank you.

39 minutes ago, Aaron Clinton said:

How does this sound?   Until further notice, we can do $3 SSA Store credit for each honest SSA review. 

Requirements:

• Clearly written and punctuated properly.
  • Minimum 2 paragraphs.
  • Actual personal experience with the product, through owning it or extensive testing/usage.
  • Maximum 11 reviews per user for SSA store credit, or $33 total (to avoid abuse of this promotion) #larrybird
  • Send me a detailed PM with a link to all your reviews, include your SSA Store account email address for me to apply the credit to.
  • If you have reviews prior to today posted, I can apply $1 per review as the above requirements were not set forth until now.

Any other suggestions?  I approve reviews every day (and delete spam), so the turnaround would be quick.

That’s a really awesome thing for you to do. As a brand owner, shows a lot of appreciation for the customers and shows you like hearing from them 

1 hour ago, ManzKea said:

That’s a really awesome thing for you to do. As a brand owner, shows a lot of appreciation for the customers and shows you like hearing from them 

Thanks.  It helps say thanks to our customers, and it helps future customers, and it will make my life a pinch easier when I can just point to the reviews.  :)

You got it . Just drive to work in my Jeep and damn those evil 12s keeps me smiling