dsgfierce1

so like whats the problem with ireggi?

so i orderd my alt from ireggi and i got it in about 4 days after placing my order, but when i open the box to install it i find out that its the wrong one i placed my order on the 5th of may and got it on the 9th, so the service at first was great but then after that it all went to chit, i have been trying to call him about 5 times a day every day since the 9th and its now june 3rd and i have yet to get him on the phone once. I have written about 50 emails and only have gotten like 4 responses. One of the responces was suppost to be a return shipping label that i could print out to send the wrong alt that i have now back so i can get the right one sent back. after he emailed me saying that he was going to email me the shipping label he emailed me 2 times after that once again saying that he was going to email me the return shipping label but never did and that was after he was going to fax it to me but then his fax lines went down suppostly lol and then after all of that he went out of town for a week befor event taking 2 mins of his time to email me the return shipping label. So im just writing this to any one thinking of getting an ireggi alt i would strongly advise aginst it im not saying that his alts suck but his coustomer service sure does if you still want to order an alt from him just be ready to wait like 5-6months to get what you payed for maby event a response back. to all those who allready have an ireggi alt i hope nothing gos wrong with it because your in for a wait.

HOLY RUN-ON SENTENCE BATMAN!

Punctuation is your friend.

Unfortunately, I have seen this far too many times from Dom. Good luck with it.

Dom's an idiot

That alt will never do 300 amps with the grace of God himself zapping it...hate to break it to you. Do NOT buy stuff from him.

so i orderd my alt from ireggi and i got it in about 4 days after placing my order, but when i open the box to install it i find out that its the wrong one i placed my order on the 5th of may and got it on the 9th, so the service at first was great but then after that it all went to chit, i have been trying to call him about 5 times a day every day since the 9th and its now june 3rd and i have yet to get him on the phone once. I have written about 50 emails and only have gotten like 4 responses. One of the responces was suppost to be a return shipping label that i could print out to send the wrong alt that i have now back so i can get the right one sent back. after he emailed me saying that he was going to email me the shipping label he emailed me 2 times after that once again saying that he was going to email me the return shipping label but never did and that was after he was going to fax it to me but then his fax lines went down suppostly lol and then after all of that he went out of town for a week befor event taking 2 mins of his time to email me the return shipping label. So im just writing this to any one thinking of getting an ireggi alt i would strongly advise aginst it im not saying that his alts suck but his coustomer service sure does if you still want to order an alt from him just be ready to wait like 5-6months to get what you payed for maby event a response back. to all those who allready have an ireggi alt i hope nothing gos wrong with it because your in for a wait.
it's called mass production. he's a big fish now

well im not calling or writing any more. At the end of this week i will be driving my unhappy ass up to his shop in TN. so i wont have to wait any longer im either going to get my alt then or my money back and i will be going with EA if that is the case.

well im not calling or writing any more. At the end of this week i will be driving my unhappy ass up to his shop in TN. so i wont have to wait any longer im either going to get my alt then or my money back and i will be going with EA if that is the case.

EA sucks just as much as Dom

can someone explain how steve meade's 300A iraggi alts measured around 330A of output per alt?

Back when he had just 2 300A alts from Iraggi on his Tahoe, they were measured of outputting around 670A of alt output.

i will be going with EA if that is the case.

Read this before you go with EA.

http://realmofexcursion.com/forum/showthre...ost&t=51680

I've returned my alt to them a few times, and my friend had to send two back this week because they couldn't get it right for his vehicle.

I've had very bad experiences with H.O. as well, the owner (Rick) is an asshole. I've never heard complaints about Stinger, Ohio Gen, and Powermaster.

EA sucks just as much as Dom

Oh yeah.

I agree with this.

can someone explain how steve meade's 300A iraggi alts measured around 330A of output per alt?

Back when he had just 2 300A alts from Iraggi on his Tahoe, they were measured of outputting around 670A of alt output.

Proof?

ok then so bascly just go with powermaster or stinger all the others suck? well it does not matter because i will be getting my $614 back from dominick so i have a nice chunk to spend on any other alt that people here would suggest so yeah opinions people what should i go with powermaster or stinger is what im hearing so far?

I agree with all points. :( Other than I have no experience with Dom, just web reports

ok then so bascly just go with powermaster or stinger all the others suck? well it does not matter because i will be getting my $614 back from dominick so i have a nice chunk to spend on any other alt that people here would suggest so yeah opinions people what should i go with powermaster or stinger is what im hearing so far?

Don't forget Ohio Gen, they rock.

don't forget Mechman

yea, i just think that its outragous that you send someone $600+ and they send you the wrong chit after you spelled it out for them make year model and engine size and they still get it wrong and then to boot they dont event show any concern that they fudgeed up and make event the most feable attempt to fix the problem that they caused in the first place.

well i think im gonna go with either ohio gen or powermaster so thats settled. well this is gonna be a fun drive up to doms shop 551miles 8hours 15mins im bout to make him pay for my gas as well lol

Edited by dsgfierce1

I'd try to but don't be surprised if he wont. Hell don;t be surprised if he ain't even there.

J

I'd try to but don't be surprised if he wont. Hell don;t be surprised if he ain't even there.

J

lol yeah your not kidding, he must not ever be there because he sure in hell dont ever answer his phone ill tell ya that much.

J

lol yeah your not kidding, he must not ever be there because he sure in hell dont ever answer his phone ill tell ya that much.

Dial *67 and block ur number...........maybe then he will really answer.

J

J

Dial *67 and block ur number...........maybe then he will really answer.

J

lol yeah but serouisly i have given up on calling and emailing im gonna drive up there and if hes not there i will be waiting every day till he is and i will be getting my money back you can count on that much.

i will be going with EA if that is the case.

Read this before you go with EA.

http://realmofexcursion.com/forum/showthre...ost&t=51680

I've returned my alt to them a few times, and my friend had to send two back this week because they couldn't get it right for his vehicle.

I've had very bad experiences with H.O. as well, the owner (Rick) is an arseho. I've never heard complaints about Stinger, Ohio Gen, and Powermaster.

That Jack ass locked that thread and deleted the people who argee with yous posts

That Jack ass locked that thread and deleted the people who argee with yous posts

Holy shit!!!!!!

Locking this thread as I dont have time to keep going back and forth on this with you. Fed Ex, UPS and USPS ran today and still not alt. I have done what I can to try and help you with this - wasted enough time on here already.

Hundreds of dollars.. a "waste" to him?? Where is my money? Where is my alternator??

Holy chit!!!!!!

Locking this thread as I dont have time to keep going back and forth on this with you. Fed Ex, UPS and USPS ran today and still not alt. I have done what I can to try and help you with this - wasted enough time on here already.

Hundreds of dollars.. a "waste" to him?? Where is my money? Where is my alternator??

lol yeah well thats what im saying im getting my money back i emailed him today after i emailed dom the other 50 times but this time i was not exactly nice and i told him that if he didint want to fix the problem, i did not event want the right alt i just want my money back and that i would be going with another company that actully takes care of me.