dsgfierce1

so like whats the problem with ireggi?

That Jack ass locked that thread and deleted the people who argee with yous posts

Holy chit!!!!!!

Locking this thread as I dont have time to keep going back and forth on this with you. Fed Ex, UPS and USPS ran today and still not alt. I have done what I can to try and help you with this - wasted enough time on here already.

Hundreds of dollars.. a "waste" to him?? Where is my money? Where is my alternator??

yep thats how Nate rolls as you know your not the first to get chitty service from him and unfortunatly not the last

it's called mass production. he's a big fish now

yea i dont see how that is possible when every one that has ever delt with him has something bad to say about him so i have no clue how you figure that when theres no way that he can possible be gaining more coustomers insted of losing them because i know that i will never buy from him again and ill be sure to tell anyone else to do the same

ok then so bascly just go with powermaster or stinger all the others suck? well it does not matter because i will be getting my $614 back from dominick so i have a nice chunk to spend on any other alt that people here would suggest so yeah opinions people what should i go with powermaster or stinger is what im hearing so far?

Ohio Gen is the best.

ok then so bascly just go with powermaster or stinger all the others suck? well it does not matter because i will be getting my $614 back from dominick so i have a nice chunk to spend on any other alt that people here would suggest so yeah opinions people what should i go with powermaster or stinger is what im hearing so far?

Ohio Gen is the best.

yea i checked out there web page and they do look pretty solid im pretty sure that im gonna go with them since powermaster does not make an alt for what i need they referd me to denis"at"mechman.com which im sure since they prefer him that hes good but i still think im gonna go with ohio gen

Ohio Gen is the best.

yea i checked out there web page and they do look pretty solid im pretty sure that im gonna go with them since powermaster does not make an alt for what i need they referd me to denis"at"mechman.com which im sure since they prefer him that hes good but i still think im gonna go with ohio gen

they have great customer service. Audio Obsessions deals with ohio gen almost exclusively due to their c.s.

Ohio Gen is the best.

they have great customer service. Audio Obsessions deals with ohio gen almost exclusively due to their c.s.

yeah thats what i need some CS since dominick could care less i cant stand people like him spent all your money with them and then after they have it there like screw you got your cash now i could care less. I would never in my life send him another cent. so its nice to hear that ohio gen has some good CS i will be giving them a call first thing in the morning to see what they can do for me

Edited by dsgfierce1

to be honest i have never herd a bad thing about ohio gen. You can find their number on the website and when you call someone answers. its not like with some of the other alt companies.

to be honest i have never herd a bad thing about ohio gen. You can find their number on the website and when you call someone answers. its not like with some of the other alt companies.

not to mention that Tom and Gus show their support to DB drag I saw the a couple weekends ago at the big SPLMAX show in west virginia

not to mention that Tom and Gus show their support to DB drag

Thats true, they've pretty much always have had a booth at finals.

That Jack ass locked that thread and deleted the people who argee with yous posts

Holy chit!!!!!!

Locking this thread as I dont have time to keep going back and forth on this with you. Fed Ex, UPS and USPS ran today and still not alt. I have done what I can to try and help you with this - wasted enough time on here already.

Hundreds of dollars.. a "waste" to him?? Where is my money? Where is my alternator??

yep thats how Nate rolls as you know your not the first to get chitty service from him and unfortunatly not the last

They appear to be undeleted. :shrug:

Im thinking of going with these guys. The guy I bought my BTLs from had a 300 amp and he was very pleased. Said his voltage stay up around 14.3 @ full tilt. http://www.motorcityreman.com/ I want that 250 amp for my Thunderbird

Edited by SKEEMASK

Don't forget Ohio Gen, they rock.

Ohio Gen is the best.

x100! i love ohio gen. i called them, asked some questions. we hung up, they called me back twice very quickly and let me know what i needed. they had my alt in stock. got it shipped the next day. couldnt be happier