kjwiehoff

hey mike what's new?

Just workin' my a$$ off 'round here. Had to deal with some unforeseen literally last minute delays on my 2ohm Premium drivers so that's been an unwanted headache of monsterous proportion but it looks like they'll be ready to ship this week thank god!

Otherwise just tying up the loose ends on the new user management system and beginning to look into some serious marketing. Development of the new beastly drivers as well as an 8" is still in the works. I will likely add the 8" off the TC2+ motor (the RL-i series), which will offer a strong option for smaller driver enthusiasts.

Thanks for droppin' me the line, always nice to shout out every once in a while.

So how have you been doin'? grin2.gif

I'm doin good. I'm workin on a box for Twitch. tryin to build up just a small amount of money to get a temp system to hold me over till i get the money for the good stuff ;) ... so thats me for now. good luck wth everything. I've been puttin the name out there as much as possible on ca.com. Oh... I'm now the #1 soundsplinter spokesman of the south! exciting huh? are you plannin on make shirts? i heard something about that and i really want one.

I'm doin good. I'm workin on a box for Twitch. tryin to build up just a small amount of money to get a temp system to hold me over till i get the money for the good stuff ;) ... so thats me for now. good luck wth everything. I've been puttin the name out there as much as possible on ca.com. Oh... I'm now the #1 soundsplinter spokesman of the south! exciting huh? are you plannin on make shirts? i heard something about that and i really want one.

Haven't started on any shirts yet. The guy who makes shirts for another website I run had a death in the family two days ago (his father) so he has flown out of town for the services. Whenever he returns I'll speak with him about soundsplinter shirts. I do however have some stickers that I'd be happy to send out to those who might want some. Just shoot me over a PM or an email with your address. B)

Haven't started on any shirts yet. The guy who makes shirts for another website I run had a death in the family two days ago (his father) so he has flown out of town for the services. Whenever he returns I'll speak with him about soundsplinter shirts. I do however have some stickers that I'd be happy to send out to those who might want some. Just shoot me over a PM or an email with your address. B)

u got my address!!... :lol: so where's my sticker?? hehe :wacko:

hehe

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Mike I would love a SS sticker, and I am sure Steve would want one also, but thats great news about the 8"er, I really think it can help SS production numbers

u got my address!!... :lol: so where's my sticker?? hehe :wacko:

It'll be on its way this weekend tongue2.gif

hehe...kewl!!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I GOT MY STICKERS!!! THE LETTER WAS A BIT IMPERSONAL BUT THE STICKERS ROCK!!! :D

x2

the stickers are kewl!!!

the letter was impersonal, but we forgive ya mike!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I really don't care that the letters were impersonal; i'm just glad to have stickers!. BTW, are these stickers for interior or exterior(or both)

Hah! I'll make sure to work a new letter for next time, I just whipped 'em up quickly 'cause I wanted something more interesting than a plain piece of paper to wrap them stickers in! :wacko:

Thanks for the feedback though guys, I will definitely be taking it into consideration and welcome anymore constructive criticism you may wish to throw at me. Some of you may have noticed the SoundSplinter website has been up and down as of late.. there have been some problems with my webhost's servers that are causing these issues, but email remains functioning. Hopefully this will all be resolved soon, else I'll be moving to a new host in the not so distant future.

If anyone else wants stickers who hasn't received them, please PM or email me your address and I'll get some out to you asap. The stickers may be used indoor or outdoor. They do not have a thick UV coating however, so they won't last for a decade and if you live in areas prone to blizzards and other harsh climates you may not want to leave them outside, but they'll put up a good fight... I have one on each side of my car that's been truckin' for a few weeks with no problem. B)

I have a lot of sun down here in LA so it might get yellow over time but i will test it anyways.

I have a lot of sun down here in LA so it might get yellow over time but i will test it anyways.

Yeah, we have alot of bananas here in Texas too... i mean sun. I've put 2 of the 3 bananas... i mean stickers up and they look great. God i wish i was a banana...