Reaper

loud subs?

im wondering how to get the sound where you can hear from blocks away. i have seen loud systems, and those ones where you can only hear the trunk rattle, someone help me out?

im wondering how to get the sound where you can hear from blocks away. i have seen loud systems, and those ones where you can only hear the trunk rattle, someone help me out?

Irresponsible people have systems that are heard from blocks away. I personally had one of those systems, but never played it in a fashion that would disturb anyone around me.

It takes money, power, and spending way too much time getting rid of those rattles.

Small trailer + decware imperial horn and you're done :)

But what's the reason to be heard over 71 bajilion blocks ?

street cred

Street cred for being loud... lame.

:suicide-santa:

wow im just a kid asking a simple question, and noone could give me a straight forward answer on what to do.

grow up? and being loud is not anything great for street cred. its just gonna get your stuff stolen.

Get a few FI BTL's, Incriminator Death Penalties, or Mach 5 SPLs, etc, and a few Sundown 3000d's, IA 40.1s, etc. Then get a larger alternator or two and maybe a couple batteries. Then get about 400 sq. feet of sound deadening products and put about 5 layers throughout your entire vehicle. that should cost you about 5 grand.

wow im just a kid asking a simple question, and noone could give me a straight forward answer on what to do.

its not a simple question kidd.... there are too many things that come into play while tryin to make a loud system ass

Because what you asked for is childish and stupid, so nobody is going to help you that way.

Now, rethink your goals a little bit and we can help :)

Basically look at this way. This is for the average daily driver keep in mind. Whatever money you'll be spending on subs, amps, speakers, etc.. look to spend an almost equal amount of cash on install materials such as deadener, proper wiring, electrical upgrades, tools to do installs, etc.

Around most forums you have to ask very specific questions in order to receive a worthwhile response. Why don't you have a look around the individual companies specific forums on this site as they are all pretty well respected.

Personally I think if you wanna hit low - get 2 12" BMT subs with extra jalepeno's .... they hit me low

Dude how old are you 12? Im 16 and I have researched alot and I have found out enough to pick out my own subs, amp, etc. you can do the sae it really aint hard. You mite wanna pick-up this book Car Audio for Dummies, It really helps, and educate yourself! or you could :suicide-santa: yourself you know it's your choice.

Edited by KillaCam213

get ya like 2 of these and you will be loud yo

KillerHorn.jpg

You could hear someone fart 2 miles away with there derriere pressed up at the end of it. lol

FIRE in the Hole!!!!!!

get ya like 2 of these and you will be loud yo

KillerHorn.jpg

I believe that picture was taken where I used to work.

I think the kid's just asking what subs are loud. Answer is, how long is a piece of string? I'm sure there's some companies that make very cheap 18's that can take a fair amount of power. But watching them fall apart after only a short time, there goes ya street cred mate (btw, i'm Australian, so i say mate alot!)

From what i understand this forum is for people who know exactly what they're dealing with, not people who want a big round (or square....) thing that goes doof-doof!

or you could :suicide-santa: yourself you know it's your choice.

well that wasnt very nice :rockwoot:

You know you were thinking it!

maybe......:rockwoot:

I think the kid's just asking what subs are loud. Answer is, how long is a piece of string? I'm sure there's some companies that make very cheap 18's that can take a fair amount of power. But watching them fall apart after only a short time, there goes ya street cred mate (btw, i'm Australian, so i say mate alot!)

From what i understand this forum is for people who know exactly what they're dealing with, not people who want a big round (or square....) thing that goes doof-doof!

from the experience ive had here, its not necessarily "knowing exactly what you're dealing with" -because some people dont, thats why they come to forums, to learn. Its more along the lines of "think your goals through thoroughly before asking silly questions and then after you've accomplished that, the right questions will come" and its a whole lot easier for the knoweldgeable individuals on this forum to help you out if they have questions they can work with...rant i apologize..:rockwoot:

lol@doof doof...:rockwoot:

its easier to help someone out when

a quick answer to it though is tuning low.

lower frequencies travel further.

So, hehe, if u got money to experiment with, build a ported box tuned to 5hz and let us know how far that travels!