Sign in to follow this  
topgun

Welcome to Kansas!

i remember the sirens going off all times of night when i lived in ft reily, WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

world war two alerts

that one picture of the parking lot is funny because there are like 3-4 girls all taking pictures at the same time. ha. And that car with the hood flipped perfectly over on top of it is just crazy.

Reminds me of the microburst that went through KU's campus last year. Pretty similar damage.

that one picture of the parking lot is funny because there are like 3-4 girls all taking pictures at the same time. ha. And that car with the hood flipped perfectly over on top of it is just crazy.

Reminds me of the microburst that went through KU's campus last year. Pretty similar damage.

Looks to me like the sheet metal on the hood of that Civic just got riped of the hood frame.

Definately ouch.

oh, true.

Looks to me like the sheet metal on the hood of that Civic just got riped of the hood frame.

Definately ouch.

The painted top side of the hood was glued on... the glue sucks.

jesus dude

here's a picture my buddy's girlfriend took from her window last saturday of the tornado that hit just south and east of chicago. Missed my house by a few miles, thank god!

n31404541322619394431su2.th.jpg