Looking for an amp to power my soon-to-come SS RL-p12. I found a Digital Audio amp that didn't look too bad. Just wondering if anyone has/had any experience with them. The key thing here is I also need a two channel (75 x 2 - 100 x 2) that matches. (I found a 75 x 2 Digital Audio also.)

I am also leaning towards the Directed 750d and 300/2.

Looking for an amp to power my soon-to-come SS RL-p12. I found a Digital Audio amp that didn't look too bad. Just wondering if anyone has/had any experience with them. The key thing here is I also need a two channel (75 x 2 - 100 x 2) that matches. (I found a 75 x 2 Digital Audio also.)

I am also leaning towards the Directed 750d and 300/2.

Ahhh, so your not gonna run what Rich has at the shop??

:D

I cant talk, i got issues with Richard. PM me if you wanna know more.

I think you'll like the DEI amps better. I know i do.

No personal experience with Digital Audio, but I have used the Directed amps and have been pleased with them. So chaulk up another vote for directed.

Don't get me wrong, Mike, I support Rich and all but I don't much care for a lot of his products. Also, I can get a the same quality, if not better, equipment for a fraction of his price. I have to look out for my wallet....no one else will. I am getting a pair of Diamond 6.5's comps. w/ the hex tweets for the front and he will be installing a remote start in the next few weeks.

I do think I am going with the Directed amps....

Don't get me wrong, Mike, I support Rich and all but I don't much care for a lot of his products. Also, I can get a the same quality, if not better, equipment for a fraction of his price. I have to look out for my wallet....no one else will.

I can 110% agree with you on that. I like Diamond Audio and Image Dynamics but, his team deal that we get from him is not what i would call, worth it. I dont think im gonna support Rich and his shop much longer. Hes been getting on my case about why im not scoring loud, cutting down some of my friends (IE James Hegemann, the one that biult my last box) and just his overall racist attitude.

I just picked up an RE XXX 12" for $150 and when i told him I have my sub for next year he asked "what is it?" I told him and then hes like "oh, its cheap then if you got it for only $150 or its blown" So for now im gonna be looking for another place to store my stuff at. Once i do that, rich will no longer be my place to shop for car audio. I think i do better without him and find better deals on my own.

I do not wanna lose touch with you though, You're a pretty cool guy just not around a whole lot. Rich bad mouthed 1 too many friends of mine so at this point, id rather not deal with him. Right now dont go telling him this......i dont wanna deal with this situation right now. I wont bring up anything to him about your plans either.

P.S. I also HATE when he thinks his brands are the best in the world and everything else is chit and should bow down to him. SCREW THAT!!!!!

Don't get me wrong, Mike, I support Rich and all but I don't much care for a lot of his products. Also, I can get a the same quality, if not better, equipment for a fraction of his price. I have to look out for my wallet....no one else will.

I can 110% agree with you on that. I like Diamond Audio and Image Dynamics but, his team deal that we get from him is not what i would call, worth it. I dont think im gonna support Rich and his shop much longer. Hes been getting on my case about why im not scoring loud, cutting down some of my friends (IE James Hegemann, the one that biult my last box) and just his overall racist attitude.

I just picked up an RE XXX 12" for $150 and when i told him I have my sub for next year he asked "what is it?" I told him and then hes like "oh, its cheap then if you got it for only $150 or its blown" So for now im gonna be looking for another place to store my stuff at. Once i do that, rich will no longer be my place to shop for car audio. I think i do better without him and find better deals on my own.

I do not wanna lose touch with you though, You're a pretty cool guy just not around a whole lot. Rich bad mouthed 1 too many friends of mine so at this point, id rather not deal with him. Right now dont go telling him this......i dont wanna deal with this situation right now. I wont bring up anything to him about your plans either.

P.S. I also HATE when he thinks his brands are the best in the world and everything else is chit and should bow down to him. SCREW THAT!!!!!

Don't worry, I'm not going to say anything. I have your number. Someone should really break the news to him the Hifonics is not the best by far...espically for the price at his store. I'm not sure if I'll be with him next year either. I know it's good business to compete with products that are sold at the shop you compete for, but what if you don't believe in those products? Really it's not in the shop best interest to have me compete for them.

Don't worry, I'm not going to say anything. I have your number. Someone should really break the news to him the Hifonics is not the best by far...espically for the price at his store. I'm not sure if I'll be with him next year either. I know it's good business to compete with products that are sold at the shop you compete for, but what if you don't believe in those products? Really it's not in the shop best interest to have me compete for them.

If you got my # give me a call. I wanna talk about making an SSAudio Midwest Team for SPL/SQ. Hifonics amps do not putout almost 500-1000 watts more then their rated power even IF you run it below the rated ohm load. Anyway, I need to ask you a few questions.

#1, Do you have a place thats away from the outside elements?

#2, Are you good with custom installs?

#3, Have you messed with Fiberglassing?

I'm doing SQ next year full time and i need help with the install. We should hook up and help out each other. I dont mind driving to Keno, i do every week anyway plus my G/F live in keno. Let me know bro.