Godsmack

This is why Meth is bad

That is a bit disturbing...

those salvia videos are hilarious, lmao

He should be removed from the gene pool soon. Natural selection should kick in.

Oh and it's too bad that the gardening guy didn't stab himself in the head with the shovel. Useless trash.

Oh and it's too bad that the gardening guy didn't stab himself in the head with the shovel. Useless trash.

"I dont agree with someone's views, decisions, and activities. Therefore, I should control them and their life. If they do not oblige I will call them ignorant, trash, among other insults. If that doesn't work I will chase them from my domain completely."

That is logical and fair.

"I dont agree with someone's views, decisions, and activities. Therefore, I should control them and their life. If they do not oblige I will call them ignorant, trash, among other insults. If that doesn't work I will chase them from my domain completely."

watch out if you piss him off he will ban you OWWWWWW

Weren't u banned??

Wow.............the amazing shithead returns...........fuckin hoser

speaking of CA.com like threads

Weren't u banned??

Wow.............the amazing chitheed returns...........fudgein hoser

wait... whos was banned? :rockwoot:

Not banned, just chose not to post.

Weren't u banned??

I would expect no less of a reply from you, regardless of what I actually say.

Nice thread title, though.

Weren't u banned??

I would expect no less of a reply from you, regardless of what I actually say.

Nice thread title, though.

Dude, u acted alot like ashithead when you were here. Why do you think you got so much shit from people?

And thanks Sean, makes sense now I guess.

Dude, u acted alot like ashithead when you were here. Why do you think you got so much shit from people?

Yes, and no one was ever a dick to me. I was never the subject of personal attacks, even when unprovoked. :eek5wavey:

That is beside the point, however. I agree, I acted stupid at times, but it's the internet. There was a time when I took things a little too seriously or used a little too much emotion. Stuff happens.

I guess this is the sort of thing that could be expected from place that is relatively single opinion. If someone doesn't agree they are wrong/dumb/shit/(insert insult here).

Even after more than a year, I am still the subject of your little jokes. What does that say?

aww acrew it...

that's what i say. nice to see you posting again chris.

wanna fight??

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Yes, and no one was ever a dick to me. I was never the subject of personal attacks, even when unprovoked. :eek5wavey:

I guess this is the sort of thing that could be expected from place that is relatively single opinion. If someone doesn't agree they are wrong/dumb/shit/(insert insult here).

lol thats true, AHH BUT WHO GIVES A SHIT I LIVE IN A TRAILER

aww acrew it...

that's what i say. nice to see you posting again chris.

wanna fight??

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

There's the spirit!!!!!

And CB I was just busting your balls. You need not take shit so seriously. I mean hell, u should be happy i remembered u man.

And if you can't take some ballbusting then I feel sorry for you.