BKOLFO4

(6) Mayhem 15's and (6) 40.1's

looks painful

i second that, it looks earsplitting but very very clean, i've always liked your practical approach to this van (if it's okay to call running over 20kw of audio in your car practical).

Cant wait for Saturday! Get to hear the van!!!! :D you have PM Brian!

UPS dropped off 6 of these this week to hold me over until the SMD subs are here. . .:D

subs.jpg

They sound awesome.

Should have more pics and videos soon. . .

Brian

Nope. . .I don't think this sub has a name. :D

That't what I was thinking. I knew YOU of all people wouldn't buy a BL with your amount of power.

These subs are just to hold me over until SMD subs. Scott said they shoudd take 2000-2200 watts, but I will test that :D

I did not have any foam tape, so I tried to use the rubber gaskets for now. They all fit but the center one. . . :(

newwall.jpg

How do you load your subs? I have the hardest damn time loading my 60 lb. Nightshades in the enclosure :(

me and my wife put them in she is great! she will work in the hot or cold with me on are van! i got VERY lucky :fing34:

:D :D :D lookin good Brian!! how do they sound? you ready for saturday?!

moose

Ready to go. Going to have to bring the van on the trialer, since my 2 boys will be with me. Not going to let them ride in the van with not enough seats and seat belts.

Ready to go. Going to have to bring the van on the trialer, since my 2 boys will be with me. Not going to let them ride in the van with not enough seats and seat belts.

Are you going to Houston tomorrow with it?

understandable...it should be fun, got a few people wantin to see the van, haha....but im wantin to hear the mids/highs!!!!

How did the show go? Also, the subs have a name; the "BOS". Brian Owens Special.

How do you load your subs? I have the hardest damn time loading my 60 lb. Nightshades in the enclosure :(

You should try loading loaded BTL 18s upside down, like I had to in my Expedition.

I would rather punch myself in the nuts.

Show turned out small, but was fun.

yea it was all good, had fun... mids/highs on the van sounded ridiculously good!!! :D

moose

You should try loading loaded BTL 18s upside down, like I had to in my Expedition.

I would rather punch myself in the nuts.

:wacky:

First video on iPhone 3GS. Forgot I needed to rotate the phone. Also learned it does not like LOUD bass. The music is very clear, but the phone mic could not handle it. . .

For those that notice - one sub is not playing. Issues that will be fixed this week!

If you are a member of the SMD forum - I was nominated for June system of the month! Please go vote for me! I need more sound deadening material for the van!!!!

Thanks!

Brian

To me the smd sub looks like a tsns T3 18 basket and a fi Q magnet..i dont know why..but i talked to meade about some smd subs maybe around 8ish lol...

good build bro i bet those fi slaaam!

I have seen the proto on scotts desk. No q magnet there. More like double stack btl magnet. :)