love it, hate it  

31 members have voted

1. 1. love it hate it

• love it
    • hate it
    • I don't care either way

just installed a mod that shows the skin each user is using. You can see this under the member location in topic view.

By clicking on that members skin choice, it quickly switches you to that skin view.

just installed a mod that shows the skin each user is using. You can see this under the member location in topic view.

By clicking on that members skin choice, it quickly switches you to that skin view.

That's pretty cool.

That's pretty cool.

Very.............just started using ND's choice.

I like this alot so far man.

HELLA NICE UPGRADES MARK!!!!

I can't even look at the new skin with my home display. EFF.

way to bright. Darkness or bust yo!

Perhaps you should adjust your monitor, that can't be good for your eyes on other things as well.

I like the skin Mark.

hmmm... different for sure....

I liked the old version, but could get used to this as well...

change is good.

ahhh... went back to the old ways mida much better.... The new skin is cool and the layout looks to be "better" but it would take me some time to get used to it. Since i can go back to the old ways might as well

well looks like most of you like the new skin. If you don't they'll be other installed for you to use. Hopefully with some new SEO tricks i'll be doing to the board, we will get more traffic in here to keep up/beat the competition forums. Allways trying to make SSA community grow!

Hell, I refreshed and boom this popped up.

Love the layout, but not so much the color.

x11tyjillion

the style is better i admit, but lethal on the baby blues bro.

it's not even white. ca.com or diy is waayyyy brighter then here. Bunch of babies. lol

ahh my eyes. layout is good but hard to see in the dark in the wee hours. so i went back to graphite. i do like the arcades tho :)

Mark, can you change the colors but keep the skin? Like a stone 23 for us night-dwellers

Mark, can you change the colors but keep the skin? Like a stone 23 for us night-dwellers

I've allready looked into that, the creator of the skin wants $350 to rebuild it in different colors. We'll have to think about it.

I've allready looked into that, the creator of the skin wants $350 to rebuild it in different colors. We'll have to think about it.

I can just continue to use graphite, no biggie