MTXThunder9500

Fitting A Powermaster Batter

Hey guys curious what is the biggest Powermaster Battery i can fit in the stock location on my 06 F150. and What sizes of alts can you or do you carry for the truck too its got a 5.4 Liter V8

Hey man... chances are your truck has a Group 65 battery stock. This is the same footprint as our D2700, but ours is a little taller. If you have plenty of height in there you can probably get one to fit. Otherwise you may want to look into the D3400. Check out the dimensions in catalog link below to see which one fits your truck.

http://www.powermastermotorsports.com/XSpo...CarAudio_08.pdf

As for the alt, we wont have anything for an 06 yet, but one of my buddies at Mechman will be able to hook you up no problem. Shoot an email to mlogan@mechman.com or call 888-mechman and ask for Matt.

Hey scottie, Im looking for a new starting battery and i have know idea which one. I have a 1999 Dodge Stratus 2.4 L DOHC. And my battery is located in my drivers side wheel well, and i don't know what size it is.

Hey Duran,

I will have to look this up for you while I'm at work, so please shoot me an email at scottie@powermastermotorsports.com and I'll be glad to help!

Thanks!

could you all tell me what size powermaster battery would fit in the stock location on a 88 deville i am trying to find a new high powered deep cycle battery with the gm side post

could you all tell me what size powermaster battery would fit in the stock location on a 88 deville i am trying to find a new high powered deep cycle battery with the gm side post

You got a tape measure?

yes i will get some measurements later this week they are calling for rain everyday this week here in va would i have to get adapters to fit the top post if they don't make side post batteries? also are the any other options beside optimas that have side post sorry for posting these questions in somebody 'elses thread

Hey Jamie... it's no problem. You will want to use the D3400 with either the 551 or 555 I-BAR kit to give you a high powered direct replacement for your 88 Deville. It will bolt right into the stock tray.

could you tell me what battery i could fit in my 02 gmc sierra ext cab, 5.3 liter vortec. im going to be putting a 3k watt system down the line. thanks

Hi Juan... the direct bolt in front battery will be the D3400 with 551 or 555 I-BAR kit. For 3,000W you may want to add an additional battery to the back. Check out www.xspowerbatteries.com for more info.