Sign in to follow this  
SKI6277

Trying to finish off my setup

Well I have my sub and everything with that taken care of and now im to the door speakers. i want a set of 2 way components but am kind of in the dark as to what to get and what to power them with. Im a just outa HS so i dont have alota money but i can always come up with it. I guess in the end is what can i get thats ganna give me the best bang for my buck?

Speakers.

Now my answer is as general as your question :(

budget? Size? Silk or metal tweets? Do you like more midbass or better midrange? Are these just going to be IB in the door?

sorry if my question didnt really have a whole lot of information. well like i said i know very little about what to get. i have had a system before but my cousin did most of it and went a cheaper route. ill be mounting the woofer in the stock location in the door and the tweeter wherever i can find to put it. As for what type of tweeter i really do not have a preference. Budget wise i would liek to stay under 500 dollars for the speakers and amp together if that is possible. I have been looking at the infinity kappa series but with me not knowing much about this aspect im not real sure just how good they are or if they are even worth it. once again sorry for the lack of info and any help would be great . thanks

o and as far as size i know a 6 1/2 in woofer will fit according to crutchfield

Edited by SKI6277