Sign in to follow this  
super sql

3 rl-s 10s or 1 rl-p 15?

looking to try something different.

3 rl-i 10s will be in a sealed box.

the rl-p 15 will be ported.

i have a dls A6 amp to power which ever i go with. it does 1200wrms at 1ohm.

music preference is heavy metal, trance, and jazz/rock.

I think the 3-10's would be a fun build and definitely sound good. Also, more cone area.

You didn't tell us what you were looking for, only a music type. Considering I guess you will only get personal preference applications and not specific ones for you, in that case definitely the 3 10's sealed.

You didn't tell us what you were looking for, only a music type. Considering I guess you will only get personal preference applications and not specific ones for you, in that case definitely the 3 10's sealed.

i guess i am looking for tight bass and sometimes impress some people. currently running a audiopulse revo 15 and i love everything about it. but i always like to try something different.

Tight is a descriptor that means something different to everyone. Impressing people is also a rather obtuse description as what would impress me is to have the sub blend perfectly with the front stage.

Tight is a descriptor that means something different to everyone. Impressing people is also a rather obtuse description as what would impress me is to have the sub blend perfectly with the front stage.

lol what do want to hear? hahaha