sundownz

Prototype Big Boy SPL Motor

We've been testing on it hard :)

We will likely move this design to a 4" coil for production - so that pushes it back a bit. I am happy with it but want even more from it.

;)

take ur time jacob...no rush..if this sub dont come out til 2010 so be it..atleast it will be a sub that will keep us yearnin for it..so when it comes out it will be pan-da-moan-e-yum

We've been testing on it hard :)

We will likely move this design to a 4" coil for production - so that pushes it back a bit. I am happy with it but want even more from it.

Indeed :doit:

Damn, when I get my system back up and running 100% and these Big Boy woofers come out I might have to switch out my 2 Nightshade 18s for them!!! :D

Has there been a price range on these bad boys. I'm tryin to sell my btl an gonna wait till these hit to get new ones. Just wondering how much to be saving.

We aren't sure yet. Its going to take alot of work to move these to a 4" coil... new basket, spiders, cones, etc.

my wall is going to love these

;)

my suspension, engine, and tranny isnt though :(

edit- as well as everything else on the car LOL

Edited by pimpedout97x

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i need one of these

or i should sell some to my freinds who drool over JL

Thems would be nice in a 10! 49.9 Bassracer coming to a show near you! :OhYeah:

The magnet = 10"

That might be a problem.

Cut the face of the box in half and lay them bad boys down and put the top back on! Double or triple face it that way! LMAO Where thiers a will theres a crazy MOFO to make it happen!

You've got some really nice stuff going on here. I can see why Egg likes your stuff :drink40:

^^^Sounds like something I would do thor. I dont think the world is ready for us central new yorkers.

Edited by Primrose

Yes assuredly, once I do my next order with deka, Ill feel safe putting my second nightshade in. I literally just finished building a box. Oh, I had a question for you, what kind of gains did you see sealing those aq's into the cabin?

There will be no hurrying this one. I've decided that it will be a 4" coil so I will be starting all over with it... of course I will utilize many of the same principals that I learned in this design but the 4" coil calls for all new spiders, cones, baskets, etc.

In the more near term (1Q 2009 I hope) the Nightshade is going to get a big brother :) Stay tuned for information on that in the coming weeks.

There will be no hurrying this one. I've decided that it will be a 4" coil so I will be starting all over with it... of course I will utilize many of the same principals that I learned in this design but the 4" coil calls for all new spiders, cones, baskets, etc.

In the more near term (1Q 2009 I hope) the Nightshade is going to get a big brother :) Stay tuned for information on that in the coming weeks.

isnt it past your bedtime?

big brother? is there something up your sleeve?

Uhhh, I'm pretty sure he's talking about this sub... :shrug:

Yes assuredly, once I do my next order with deka, Ill feel safe putting my second nightshade in. I literally just finished building a box. Oh, I had a question for you, what kind of gains did you see sealing those aq's into the cabin?

1.5db+

here u go again....bringin on the goods....next year is goin to be sick....sundown made a BIG impression at the car show yesterday...next year some folks in my area wont be able to catch up AT ALL with all this love ur producing

i want the first pair of 18s!