galacticmonkey

Pics of Ascendant/Sundown System

Still need to clean it up, wash it, and get all the saw dust and crap off everything so it looks better. Pretty dirty right now though. Not finished though. Going to have more highs inside the cabin when I get money (obviously), glassed doors, glassed center console, and some extra stuff on the amprack like more speakers and some logos on the black thing.

Its not anywhere near "finished", but its all playing, and it looks pretty good now. As said, still need to put the line driver in and hook up my alternator. Will make a huge difference since right now the batteries sit at like 12v and the voltage drops so low that the amps shut off. Havent gotten the subs even close to hot/stinky yet, and I was beating on it pretty good.

So far:

Ive broken my rear view mirror off.

Driver door cant be locked/unlocked from the outside, and cant be opened from inside.

Both sun visors had the clips break off and are kinda sagging.

Knocked the Chevy emblem off passanger door.

Picture005-2.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture007-2.jpg

Picture006-2.jpg

Picture010-3.jpg

Picture009-2.jpg

Picture008-4.jpg

Picture012-4.jpg

Picture011-4.jpg

Picture013-3.jpg

That, sir, is one of the coolest things I've ever seen....congratulations.

Wow man. What subs are those?

I don;t even feel like building my van anymore :(

Man I have looked at these pics 7 times today. . .That is just nuts. Wish I was close enough to see it and hear it in person.

Brian

Killer subs. Love em. I was beating the ever living chit out of them tonight, and they were barely even warm. I was playing some 2 Step by DJ Unk... Went through about the entire song with it at the highest I play it at (a couple minutes of basically straight through bass), and Ive had the dustcap feel hotter when its the car has been turned off for hours just sitting in my driveway.

The Ascendants are kickin ass.

That cost a ton of money. Looks great.

Killer subs. Love em. I was beating the ever living chit out of them tonight, and they were barely even warm. I was playing some 2 Step by DJ Unk... Went through about the entire song with it at the highest I play it at (a couple minutes of basically straight through bass), and Ive had the dustcap feel hotter when its the car has been turned off for hours just sitting in my driveway.

The Ascendants are kickin ass.

Thanks for the info.

I'm almost embarrassed by my one sub setup now :)

I was drivin back from the show today bumpin like crazy. Good 20 mins straight I had it up pretty good, as loud as it would play with the CD player in the dash. I felt the subs when I finally got home and they werent the least bit warm. And this was 20 minutes at volumes loud enough where I was knocking expanding foam out of my headliner (in the holes where my visors used to be).

Lovin the subs more and more as I keep listening to them.