Sign in to follow this  
dsgfierce1

need a btl in canada

I have a friend that lives in canada, and he wants to buy some BTL's. He said he is having trouble geting them shiped there. Is there any dealer that ships to canada or nick do you guys ship directly there. any help would be awsome thank's!

iirc they ship directly to canada.. but Fi has had problems in the past with customs holding up the packages.

I received my BTL's within 3 weeks of them shipping.

I think I read a post recently that Fi was no longer going to ship via USPS to canada due to

shipments being held up for longer than they need to be.

I could be wrong though, read around or contact Fi directly

it takes so long cause the customs heard that fi are subs are "da bomb"! ps: 3 months and still didnt get mine :(

i work for ups, in the international department, and my job is basically getting packages out of customs all day. i deal a lot with canada. i will look in to it and see if there are any loopholes that could possibly speed up the shipping process.

We're only shipping via UPS to Canada now and it is going to be expensive. USPS lost entirely too many packages.

We'll ship it USPS, we'll forward you the customs documents..after that we have nothing to do with it. It would no longer be our problem should it get lost.

Triple P you still do not have your sub? You've got to be kidding me?! I know for a fact that a 2nd one was sent out to you.

pm me tripe p's tracking numbers and i will look them up at work...

if you ship to canada: ground shipping obviously lowers shipping cost but the then the importer is gonna get hit with a HUGE import charge, mainly brokerage charges and will probably refuse to pay, happens 500 times a day...

express shipping usually cost more, but will most likely lower import charges....just a small fact, which you probably already knew...

and customs blows....everyone likes to blame ups, but the fact of the matter is they have nothing to do with the package while its in customs...you wanna talk about a black market with the way stuff gets 'lost' or abandoned in customs...its crazy, im leaving $70,000 packges in customs all the time...

well i just got some good news not too long ago...scott emailed me telling me it was sent via ups with tracking and should'nt be in later than the 21st of july! i can't wait to hear the damn thing lol.

I got mine in 8 days from the date the second one shipped via. UPS to Ontario, Canada

Thanks guys!

Awesome product.

Edited by b34tBoX

Sign in to follow this