Sign in to follow this  
streetbeater07

2 AA Havocs on SAZ-3000D

lol you dont have to run that 3000d at full tilt... you can run 2 kicker 8's on a saz 3000d

1250 watts :)

If you abuse them no they won't take it. If your sensible about it then sure...

I put 2 Havoc 12s on a 3000d in a Dodge Charger. Everything was good until the guy's idiot brother cranked up everything in the car labeled "bass". The little bastard even got in the trunk and cranked up the bass boost on the amp.

But yes, they will work under the supervision of a responsible adult.

I got 1 saz1500d per coil and with self control iam able to not blow anythink up yet............hahahahahahaha

I put 2 Havoc 12s on a 3000d in a Dodge Charger. Everything was good until the guy's idiot brother cranked up everything in the car labeled "bass". The little bastard even got in the trunk and cranked up the bass boost on the amp.

..so what happened ..they didnt blow..a :suicide-santa: ..or they sounded like crap

People like that should be banned from touhing anything! Sounds like one of the guys at the local shop. lol

Edited by todd.brust

local audio shop moto: bass up turn the bass up turn it up... gain... ummm i donno turn it up... did you turn the bass up... lets bridge it.

local audio shop moto: bass up turn the bass up turn it up... gain... ummm i donno turn it up... did you turn the bass up... lets bridge it...and than dont forget to turn the bass up...right

funny.gif

local audio shop moto: bass up turn the bass up turn it up... gain... ummm i donno turn it up... did you turn the bass up... lets bridge it...and than dont forget to turn the bass up...right

funny.gif

What did you say? I'm too mesmerized by your avatar to know what we're talking about right now fing05.gif

People like that should be banned from touhing anything! Sounds like one of the guys at the local shop. lol

I was aware of this being a possibility so the amp is behind a trim panel secured by some security screws. I guess he was able to bend the panel back enough to get his fat arm in to turn up the bass boost.

The boost was ALL the way up.

Sign in to follow this