Nickleahy23

Blow-through in my bagged 95 fullsize chevy

Wow. You sure did a LOT of planning. Nice man. Its looking great. A vid or 2 might be cool if you think about it :)

Thanks guys...im just glad all the work is finally paying off..

I will try to get a few videos once i get the truck back from paint. I need to fix the back wall flex first though..it is redic...

im about to do something like this in a s-10 for 2 L7 15's subs on bottom port up top, i know you said it sounds better but how is the spl vs them in the back seat?

any info you can give me will help alot, oh and if both subs are on the same side but one behind the first kinda like an 8 do you think one will cancel the other out?

Edited by splmark

From what I can tell it is louder now then it was right behind the seat. It is also so much cripser. That could all be because of the new box but overall its much better now then before..And I think you will be fine with how your doing the subs

nice box design...good work, very clean looking.

Edited by Boomboy14

nice box design...good work, very clean looking.

damn man Rio? your like 20 min from me. I live in Portage..pretty crazy

Edited by 18BTLnBagged

That truck is so tight. The repaint makes it look badass.

Edited by chad

Thanks for the comments guys..

Finished the interior today. Started at about 1 and got done just not (930). The carpet wasnt real hard to do, just time consuming cutting it perfect.

-replaced carpet

-little things like floor lights, door pannel lights, dome lights

-made sure door sills were screwed down good and all pannels were clicked in. I put carpet squares around each clip to cut down on rattling.

-cleaned all plastics with simple green

-painted Denali console woodgrain black..much better

Here are some pictures..I will get better ones once i clean up the outside and get some daytime shots

What i started with

DSCF2946.jpg

Ripped out..was soaked in the back and i bet it has been for a long time..sick

DSCF2949.jpg

Installatin

DSCF2950.jpg

DSCF2952.jpg

random

DSCF2953.jpg

old carpet..pretty nice

DSCF2954.jpg

Installed..can see the amp and batteries. All wires hidden. Power wire ran under carpet..Will build a front so you cant see anything under the seat

DSCF2955.jpg

DSCF2957.jpg

with the Denali console

DSCF2959.jpg

DSCF2961.jpg

DSCF2963.jpg

DSCF2965.jpg

DSCF2966.jpg

DSCF2973.jpg

for now its staying like it is..sometime in the future if I paint the dash and everything it will get painted..but for a while this is how it will stay..

Geez man where do you get all this money?

Bought this blue truck when I was 17. It was a white W/T with 270k on it....Spent 2 years building it here and there.shaved doors, paint, lowered, rims, system etc.. Ended up crashing it and getting 6k from insurance. Kept the rims, and parted out the truck and made another 1500 back..

100_2384.jpg

2128692_98_full.jpg

DSCF2693.jpg

DSCF2698.jpg

Bought this current truck for a grand. Had 7k initally to start workin on it. My summer jobs for the last 3 summers have paid $12+ an hour so that pays for the rest...Airride cost about 4k, system 1k, paint 2k..just savin up my money and havin priorities pays off

100_2816-1.jpg

100_2811-1.jpg

Edited by 18BTLnBagged

damn, i love those bodystyles gm made during that generation

and you got a helluva deal on your truck now, it have the 5.7 by any chance?

Hell ya it was a good deal..the truck was rough, but for doing a custom build it was perfect since everything would be replaced anyway..and ya its got a 5.7..im hopin to swap in a 5.3 vortec out of a newer truck and throw a cam in it sometime..