Sign in to follow this  
styllikeitloud

Grade A Service

:drink40: For those who have bougth DC Sound Lab products. I am a witness to the dedication to keep us happy w/ their excellent service. Due to clipping from my amp my tinsel leads on my lvl4 12's had burned. Emailed Rusty Flowers, he told me to send them back, to be reconed. Shipped them off and they were back in no time, w/ no cost to me. Just thought I would point this out to show my gratitude and acknowledge a job well done' along w/ a good sense of business held by this company. Thanx Rusty and big upps

thats awesome!! thats why im going to run DC for comps now! rusty seems like a cool guy so far he has been awesome with me!!

rusty is a cool guy...cant wait to buy some dc soon!!!..=)

on thursday rusty i shall have your money. and i have also gotten into one of my team members head and now he wants to run two 12"lv 3's so our order might be two lv 3's and the lv 4 for me :bigclap:

he has some titanium power subs now but their customer service is really bad i asked them if they can glue our dust cap back on and they had no clue what a dust cap was =/ then i asked if they had a recone for their subs and they said whats that i told them one sub was smelling really bad and they said buy a new one =/ if anyone is thinking about titanium power watch out with their customer service its not that good =/

Rusty is the man! I just ordered a 10'' lvl 4 xl yesterday. I've sent him multiple messages over the past couple weeks and he's responded to every one of them and shared some knowledge and advice....he wasn't just out to make a sale. His service is on par with Sundown and SSA, that's for sure. :D

Rusty is the man! I just ordered a 10'' lvl 4 xl yesterday. I've sent him multiple messages over the past couple weeks and he's responded to every one of them and shared some knowledge and advice....he wasn't just out to make a sale. His service is on par with Sundown and SSA, that's for sure. :D

i can say the same thing!

impeccable service , the best I've ever delt with. rusty as said before you are the man.