Sign in to follow this  
Dave Brooks

Brooksies L8's in the doors

North of 400 = awesome! You mounted them in the doors, yeah? That oughtta shake some stuff loose... LOL

edit - I like that crossover point you use... the sub rolls off right into the L8... nice.

Edited by Dave Brooks

North of 400 = awesome! You mounted them in the doors, yeah? That oughtta shake some stuff loose... LOL

edit - I like that crossover point you use... the sub rolls off right into the L8... nice.

Sir, yessir! Yes, very demanding of a proper install. I've never been one to decouple a driver, so lots of mass in the right places is critical................and time consuming......and expensive. But hey, it's all for that thud good enough to send you into V-Fib, right????

You got that right... "you dropped a bomb on me" by the gap band never sounded so good... :drink40:

LMAO. No way! You didn't just say that, did you?!?!? Dooooood, midbass addicts definitely think alike because I bump that track alllll the time. If you don't have Audionut'z 80's collection, you must get it! Obviously, it's on there. A little Earth, Wind and Fire is money, too.

Yessir, I like the 80's funk. I don't know how many different 80's CD's Steven Head made, but I just "stole" one of them from Webster at the last show in Roanoke... ;) Very nice... :neil:

Yessir, I like the 80's funk. I don't know how many different 80's CD's Steven Head made, but I just "stole" one of them from Webster at the last show in Roanoke... ;) Very nice... :neil:

thief!!!!