Patrick Simmons

SSA & CYV meet for Illinois

Just opening this thread for discussion and to see who all wants to come. Right now I have set the meet for September 6. This is not is stone so we can change it if need be. Me and Kent have been talking about this for some time and we finally decided to put it into action before the weather changes around here.

i need to check, but sept 6 might be the 5 state tournament...which would be cool to toss in as well.

time and place for meet up?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

if its not more than 3 hours i might be in from indy, well, if i get my system installed by then as well

That's what's up for discussion now is where and what time. I'm still not too familiar with the area outside of Chicago and north of Chicago. Anything south of that and I am lost unless we are talking way south like Tennessee, lol.

indy is 4 hours from me here in anna, which is 6 hours south of chicago. a central location would be berries, like mcleansboro, though that's not all that central for pat. but there is a cool ass festival on the 6th of sept in mcleansboro, not a tournament as i thought.

maybe meet further north, like effingham?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

pat, i'm down for wherever. effingham is a couple hours north. that would be more central then mcleansboro.

any other ideas?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

effingham would be central. let's run with that...

ok pat, what next?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I go back to school the 20th. I can make a trip to Effingham and scope out some places? One day I made a trip to this car audio shop in Effingham to bullchit around and the guy ended up being real cool, maybe he can host it?

sounds good.

sean, you going to make it too fuckingham?? lol (until you pointed that out, i never really noticed that)

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

i'm good with it.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

have u guys figured any more details out? if its in effingham i may try to make it... itll be about a 5hr drive but id like to hear some icons!

glad I saw this, Effingham is about 45 minutes from where I live, definitely up for meeting some members! Late afternoon or early evening sometime would be great for me, I get off work at 7 a.m. on the 6th and would prefer a little time to sleep