Kranz38

My BL 18's

Actually im not sure if this is under the right topic, but i have seen many asking for pics/vids of their soon to be set ups/installs.

Ill start off with a short story

I was supposed to sell all my audio equiptment to afford a new truck(trailblazer SS) and i was going to put something small in it in the future, however upon arrival the truck was severely damaged and the deal is beggining to fall through. a month later without bass and no equipment, i am switching my amps from my T10001s(sold) to a Massive Audio p3000.1 and getting a new highs amp... P450.2 for 2 more sets of 4" speakers for my baffle on the side of my wall and another set of KS 6.5"s.... Here is my old set up, i will be keeping the box design, however this time through i will have a few more mids/highs and a few changes, vinly the box etc.

I just ordered another BL18 because i sold my other one along with my amps(T10001bd's)---What a waste of money all to buy it back

DSC00182.jpg

DSC00197.jpg

DSC00198.jpg

DSC00203.jpg

DSC00211.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qe21H5vNREU

So hopefully my new amp will push these the same if not better than the 2 T10001bd's and also i got a new Loadboss Alternator 250a... i ordered my woofer this morning so hopefully ill have it mid-day next week and finish up next weekend for the local carshow, lotta work to be done still.

Edited by Kranz38

so i have a little 93 nissan sentra and i purchased one of these monsters i was wonder how should i buld the box for these subs to fit into the trunk of my car