sundownz

Sundown Audio T-Shirts

hell ya cant wait to evenutally get a hat (assuming they get out) maybe ill order a shirt too

yo jacob, any shirts with team sundown.. i wanna rep it here. but ill put my order in soon for one of these as well.

Wow. I am 5'7 130 lbs and I have no problem with a Small. You're all fat... :D

Im about that but I prefer loose fitting clothes

How much do we need to spend for a freebie.

Hehe

Shirts look good!

I hope I'm not considered fat but my upper torso is longer than these ladies dresses.

I need tall if you don't want to see Butt Crack. This is your final warning.

Give us tall guys long Tees or we will start posting photos of Sundown T-Shirts that include plenty of Butt Crack!! :angry2:

firstcomp2.jpg?t=1218243000

I hope I'm not considered fat but my upper torso is longer than these ladies dresses.

I need tall if you don't want to see Butt Crack. This is your final warning.

Give us tall guys long Tees or we will start posting photos of Sundown T-Shirts that include plenty of Butt Crack!! :angry2:

firstcomp2.jpg?t=1218243000

Damn! That's some nice cleavage... :wackit:

You know...I have an SAZ 3000D sitting in my room right now...*wink wink*

no to the Trucker hats go with either Flexfits or the higher quality ones with the fabric strap

*laughs*

Okay guys - enough hat talk :)

Shirts is all we have right now. I'll be sure to post whenever I start working on hats.

*laughs*

Shirts is all we have right now. I'll be sure to post whenever I start working on hats.

Seems you get as much interest with clothing as with actually audio products. :neil:

*laughs*

Seems you get as much interest with clothing as with actually audio products. :neil:

It's cool to have a shirt that represents what you have in your car. I love being a walking billboard! When I get paid on Friday I wanna buy one!

X2 On The Tall-T's...

Sweatshirts Aswell.... And If hats Are made They NEED to be 59/Fifty hats... the ( NEW ERA) Hats.... Ill Gladly pay $40-50 for those...

Then start making some BIC lighters that say Sundown Audio on them for Us Smoker's...

And Then some Keychains For our Keyrings....

Get to work Jacob...lol How much for 2 of those Shirts Shipped to me... One XXL And One XXXL

Thanks Jacob!

X2 On The Tall-T's...

Sweatshirts Aswell.... And If hats Are made They NEED to be 59/Fifty hats... the ( NEW ERA) Hats.... Ill Gladly pay $40-50 for those...

Then start making some BIC lighters that say Sundown Audio on them for Us Smoker's...

And Then some Keychains For our Keyrings....

Get to work Jacob...lol How much for 2 of those Shirts Shipped to me... One XXL And One XXXL

Thanks Jacob!

New Era makes the chittiest hats that I have ever seen, just terrible. Zephyr makes the best hats by far.