sundownz

Sundown Audio T-Shirts

X2 On The Tall-T's...

Sweatshirts Aswell.... And If hats Are made They NEED to be 59/Fifty hats... the ( NEW ERA) Hats.... Ill Gladly pay $40-50 for those...

Then start making some BIC lighters that say Sundown Audio on them for Us Smoker's...

And Then some Keychains For our Keyrings....

Get to work Jacob...lol How much for 2 of those Shirts Shipped to me... One XXL And One XXXL

Thanks Jacob!

New Era makes the chittiest hats that I have ever seen, just terrible. Zephyr makes the best hats by far.

You are Trippin! I Have a Gang load of the New Era's... They look Good and Fit well...

Im not Using the hat to keep sun outa my eyes...lol

I wear hats for Fashion.... Im a Fashion Whore!

Recieved my shirt today and in great shape. Surprisingly enough, not one bubble had been popped on the buble wrap it was wrapped in.

Recieved my shirt today and in great shape. Surprisingly enough, not one bubble had been popped on the buble wrap it was wrapped in.

I gave Jacob hell about packing the shirts in bubble wrapsince they are un breakable

lol its cheap and cuts down on weight which in turn saves on shipping costs and actual shirt price. I can understand it from that perspective personally on using the bubble wrap....

Edited by kandiman

I gave Jacob hell about packing the shirts in bubble wrapsince they are un breakable

That's called Quality Assurance. Or maybe its just being picky? Either way keep up the good work.

i need to buy some shirts, and this might work out perfectly!

*laughs*

Okay guys - enough hat talk :)

Shirts is all we have right now. I'll be sure to post whenever I start working on hats.

Dammmmmmmmm i was wanting a matching hat too go with my shirt... :)

victory3.jpg

I seem to have a bunch of incredibly large customers.

I guess thats a good thing - if I ever need some back-up I have some huge guys that may just work for product, huh ? :)

<---- 6'3" 250lb, i need an XXLT. So.... thats another oversized customer who needs a tall shirt and is willing to muscle for product. you've got quite a posse going here.

Money sent for a Large!

By any chance are these shirts available in white ???

Aloha

No, they are not available in anything but black at his time.

How about some black banners?

that wont work the backround in the banner wouldnt be visible its very nice as it is

that wont work the backround in the banner wouldnt be visible its very nice as it is

I meant the actual Sundown "Banners" not the T's. They are white right now and I want a black one.

I meant the actual Sundown "Banners" not the T's. They are white right now and I want a black one.

there is a back round on the banners its not just white the camera mostlikely wont catch it its ghosted

there is a back round on the banners its not just white the camera mostlikely wont catch it its ghosted

I think hes talking like a banner that you would hang in your shop..

I think hes talking like a banner that you would hang in your shop..

no chit the banner that Jacob sells is white with a ghosted backround

shipping of a medium to alaska??? 99517.

id buy everything that says sundown audio...

shipping of a medium to alaska??? 99517.

id buy everything that says sundown audio...

Add 10 dollars for AK should cover it.

I ordered some of the E8's from the pre order, how hard would it be to add a small T to that order?

Send a PP for the shirt and I'll add it to your invoice for the E8s or I could just ship the shirt now.