sundownz

Sundown Audio T-Shirts

I thought about it, but he's probably getting tired of hearing from me. LOL I've been asking quite a few questions lately. One thing I know for sure is, he sure does take care of his customers.

derrick@sc.rr.com

Basic 2.5" tall x 9" wide Sundown Audio decals are $1 each (minimum order of $2). Sundown windshield decals are $5 each + a flat $5 shipping cost. I can also do custom sizes and colors for an extra fee. Email me for quotes on custom work.

I thought about it, but he's probably getting tired of hearing from me. LOL I've been asking quite a few questions lately. One thing I know for sure is, he sure does take care of his customers.

Jacob never tires of helping his customers ;)

I email him constantly!

Can you list the measurements of the L XXL XXXL XXXXL? How wide, long, sleeve length, neck opening, thanks dude!

# Body Width S-18 M-20 L-22 XL-24 2XL-26 3XL-28 4XL-30

# Body Length S-28 M-29 L-30 XL-31 2XL-32 3XL-33 4XL-34

# Sleeve Length S-7 1/2 M-7 3/4 L-8 1/4 XL-9 2XL-9 1/4 3XL-10 4XL-10 1/2

Small-3x are 100% cotton. 4x-5x are 50/50 cotton/polyester. They will all shrink a little after washing.

Nice to be with people on a forum who are actually as tall or big as I am. Hahaha. I'm 6'6'' 300 pounds. Not fat just big. Anyone ever watch Rob and Big? Big has 22 inch arms....I got 19s son!!!! BOOYA! I will be picking up a shirt on friday!

Xlt, 2xlt, and 3xlt are available.

you don't happen to have measurements for the length of those right off hand, do ya? i may just go with the 3xlt since everything i own shrinks lol

Are the prices different for tall sizes?

The shirt would look 10x better if the front logo was smaller and moved to the right breast area :)

sexy! getting one for sure. :woot:

Jacob I think white shirts would be a wise move, I was at a competition on Saturday sweating my ass off cause of the damn black shirt lol

Jacob I think white shirts would be a wise move, I was at a competition on Saturday sweating my ass off cause of the damn black shirt lol

more colors would be pretty sweet!

Just got mine an our ago !

Its great fits perfectly and love it !!

:+1:

this! i ordered one the other day. some of us have a little beer weight and need a white shirt for the summer

Gray would be nice as well

Derrick can make custom ones to order any color you want.

So would there b a price difference? I would be interestein 1 white and 1 black.

Derrick can make custom ones to order any color you want.

So would there b a price difference? I would be interestein 1 white and 1 black.

I doubt it. PM derrick for further details.