SoundSplinter

Holiday Donation Drive w/ Prizes @ CarAudio.com

Just wanted to drop a note over here to let you guys and gals know that SoundSplinter along with many other great companies (Adire, SecondSkin, and Incriminator Audio just to name a few) will be donating lots of excellent hardware, gift certificates, and promotional gear for donors who win a raffle to be held on January 3rd.

Each entry is $5 and a comprehensive review of the rules and prizes can be found in the thread over at CarAudio.com:

icon4.gif Holiday Donation Drive - WITH PRIZES! - (details within)

So if you have a few bucks to spare you may as well help out a good cause and perhaps even pick up some great equipment if you're lucky! B)

Happy Holidays everyone. sun.gif

Mike thank you so much for helping out and donating an RL-i

Sweet!

RE just joined in as well, with a whole shyteload of prizes up for grabs - so if you didn't see anything you liked before, take another look now and check out the growing list of sponsors. B)

i'm in as of today for $10 as well as a box built to jmac's specs for one of the lucky winners..

i'm also trying to nab a few other sponsors..make this thing huge...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I just sent in my donation

Hey denim, you're a mod over there (caraudio.com), yes? If so, could you do me a favor and edit my first two posts in the thread so that they reflect the updated prize and ticket list? Mattj said he would, but I haven't heard from him since and the admins aren't responding to temporarily adjusting the edit limit over there :wacko:

:4123357f3da0f6e125a54:

Anyways, I have the updated posts on page 7 of the thread. You'll see 'em. Just replace the first two main posts in their entirety.. if not, well I suppose we'll just deal with it :ready2go:

Hey denim, you're a mod over there (caraudio.com), yes?  If so, could you do me a favor and edit my first two posts in the thread so that they reflect the updated prize and ticket list?  Mattj said he would, but I haven't heard from him since and the admins aren't responding to temporarily adjusting the edit limit over there  :wacko:

:4123357f3da0f6e125a54:

Anyways, I have the updated posts on page 7 of the thread.  You'll see 'em.  Just replace the first two main posts in their entirety.. if not, well I suppose we'll just deal with it  :ready2go:

hey Mike,

yes I am a mod over there, but the position is sort of fake position, all we can do is move, close, and lock threads, I am unable to edit your posts. The admin gave us limited access to the functions of the board. Not to brag, but the fact that the admin is sorta not around on there much is why people have been attracted to this site. Mike I am sorry I wish I could help you more, maybe the best thing is to start a new thread and we can unlock the old one so it falls. Oh yeah I sent in my donation yesterday, I am trying to get some more friends to donate too.

UPDATE!!! WE HAVE RAISED OVER $1000 SO FAR!!! AWESOME PEOPLE!!!

sorry, but i'm a little excited....it's totally cool to watch a group of mostly young ppl (under21) come together like they did to do what they did....even if it's in the trying to get free stuff..they still deserve a lot of credit.

again...AWESOME

btw.....

Mike, thanks for taking the time to really get the drive organized. You have done an awesome job! (awesome must be the word of the day :lol: ) Thanks again.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

wow thats aawesome, I need to check the topic later today

I am glad we broke $1000, maybe we can break $1500 next year

the drawing has happened...

if u have donated, get ur butts oveer to ca.com and see if ya won! denim..u have...

mike...thanks again....denim u too for helping to start this thing.......and to everyone who participated..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Congrat's mrray! I can't believe you were drawn 2nd. When I looked up the number I thought to myself, "KICK ASS"

Now it looks like I rigged the damn thing :faintthud::P:finger::wacko::blink::lol2:

.. now to call Make-A-Wish and throw them some cash! B)

I am glad we got that much money raised, I will really push my friends and family next year

Congrat's mrray!  I can't believe you were drawn 2nd.  When I looked up the number I thought to myself, "KICK ASS"

Now it looks like I rigged the damn thing  :faintthud:   :P   :finger:   :wacko:   :blink:   :lol2:

.. now to call Make-A-Wish and throw them some cash!  B)

not if we don't tell every1.... :ohsnap::lol2:

it would have been really bad if i got drawn #1... :noevil::foshizzle:

but hey....luck of the draw!! :finger::woot::woot:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I tihnk by the looks of things Kent might get the XXX,

I am #17 I am hoping for the Soundsplinter credit

at number 17..u get the option of adding $25 ss credit regardless of what u chose..so if noone else grabs the $40 credit....u could have as much as $65...that would be sweet...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

at number 17..u get the option of adding $25 ss credit regardless of what u chose..so if noone else grabs the $40 credit....u could have as much as $65...that would be sweet...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

that is what I am praying for, a sweet RL-p 12 could find its way as my daily sub for the explorer, :woot::woot:

because 4 -12s will be way too much for daily

Mike, I think that SoundSplinter credit was a great idea for you to get your name out and more importantly, get some sales.

Denim, I was thinking the same thing, but since I was #14 and have no use for another sub, I figured that I would opt for some grilles to give to my friends (my sub will be inverted so I can't use them.